• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 32

What if I said the Absorption is passive... actually I don't remember if it is or isn't.

With the Absorption he does grow to High 1-B though, but that wont help if hes mind haxxed and its not passive.

I read the chaos king comic a little while ago.

High 1-B absorbtion wasn't passive, but it did make ir just stay High 1-B.

Immortality isn't really apicable because Oblivion just doesn't care. He even said that if he really felt like it he could effortlessly obliterate everything but isn't going to.

Psychomaster35 said:
So, should Bill overtake the new spot for strongest 11-A, or 3143?
3143 is stronger imo.

Nope.

Even if a match isn't made, wouldn't 3143 being able to take down 3D beings when Bill can't make it stronger?

HenryWong122 said:
Blackcurrant91 said:
Wat...his 'mystic energy' key is pretty clearly High 8-C. Bit confused.
You didn't say Mystic Energy, you said Grimmon and I just proved that Grimmon isn't in High 8-C and besides Mystic Energy was beaten by Agumon.
Don't really care about the list, but I saw this comment and it bugged me. Mystic Energy is still Grimmon. Just not noted by name. Also, it took all 3 of Koh/Sayo's Digimon to defeat Mystic Energy, not just one. And all of the MC's Digimon notably resist the destructive and mental effects of Chrono DSR. Something not every character can do. Even if it was just Agumon, that would be due to a resistance, and in any other situation Grimmon would be the bigger and more powerful threat due to his abilities. Which would make him more of a candidate of "Strongest High 8-C Digimon" than this lone Agumon who beat him (despite it taking 3 Digimon to do so).

Also, arguably Dracmon is more dangerous than Grimmon because due to him always having his arms up, his mindhax would likely activate before Grimmon's unless we assume the opponent doesn't make eye contact.

Still pointing out that D&D 6-C is abstract/can hit abstracts so a contender has arrived. Best ones are either Soneillon or the average Pit Fiend rn since no major characters of absurd lore-power note stand in the tier right now.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Lol no. Jill has Tier 1 stuff.
No. Check her profile. Also, she doesn't even deserve her Superhuman Physical Characteristics because of her Lifting Strength.

Back