• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 32

No. Check her profile. Also, she doesn't even deserve her Superhuman Physical Characteristics because of her Lifting Strength.
>Lifting Strength determining a tier

yeah but nah. While technically we dunno who the strongest 1-A/0 is, based on purely scaling chains Azzy probably takes it. And uh... what even, Jill ain't being removed by anyone in the near future.

I remember that ALRF said that habaki was stronger.

Eh, but Keishirou has 1-A luck and 1-A growth so he probably beats more people than Habaki since Habaki Incons alot due to his lack of offense.

PsychoWarper said:
I remember that ALRF said that habaki was stronger.
Eh, but Keishirou has 1-A luck and 1-A growth so he probably beats more people than Habaki since Habaki Incons alot due to his lack of offense.
If I am reading Habaki's profile right, then he powers he reflects are made stronger when reflected - and so I think sending any and every attack back at the opponent and making that attack stronger is more than enough offensive strength.

I remember that ALRF said that habaki was stronger. Eh, but Keishirou has 1-A luck and 1-A growth so he probably beats more people than Habaki since Habaki Incons alot due to his lack of offense.
If I am reading Habaki's profile right, then he powers he reflects are made stronger when reflected - and so I think sending any and every attack back at the opponent and making that attack stronger is more than enough offensive strength.

That does nothing about Stone Walls, people with good Immortalities and people who resist abilities stronger than their own.

So I'm guessing all the other contenders in High 7-C and High 8-C gets stomped by True Dark Genie and Extended Canon SCP-682?

Ehh guess I'll just leave High 7-C empty for now than. SCP-682 on the other hand will take the title of strongest again.

@Overlord775

And how does that stop it's true form from spreading across all of time and absorbing it into himself, while continuesly growing in power to the point where it one shots them?.

LordGriffin1000 said:
@Overlord775
And how does that stop it's true form from spreading across all of time and absorbing it into himself, while continuesly growing in power to the point where it one shots them?.
k

He takes the spot

I don't think either it or a Culexus can even really interact with one another. One's a living void, other's a "doesn't even exist" void. Guess it depends on how it does against the rest of 8-C, which is probably pretty well.

Back