• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 32

Nah, those two are among the strongest in-verse but frankly the strongest for the wiki would be the average Pit Fiend since they have Type 1 Abstract Existence. Those two (as well as Ogremoch and Yan-C-Bin) are pretty typical normal elemental people with a bit of elemental corruption to add on. Other notable mentions would be Soneillon the Whispering Quee and Bazim-Gorag the Firebringer

Overlord775 said:
High 8-C SCP-682 has 1-B adaptation and immortality
High 8-C 682's adaptation can only take it up to planet level.

>Only up to planet level

>682 has feats of adapting anywhere from Large Planet level to Solar System level to Multi-Galaxy/Universe level

Wat?

Oh my bad, I didn't realize 682 had feats above adapting to the size of Saturn, my bad.

Still, High 8-C 682 can't adapt to above tier 3.

Well it adapted in durability to 1-B. AP has no feats of getting that far though.

SCP-682 adapted to get out of the Revenwoods, which is a 1-B realm that negates thing like interdimensional travel and portals

The Ravenwoods thing took it years to do. Not everything can just instantly shoot up to 1-B, only certain haxes and durability have showings on that sort of level but it's still really hard to actually kill.

I mean the Ravelwoods is a notable outlier regarding 682's skillset, its not really reflective of its general powers, as the note on its page states

Wokistan said:
Well it adapted in durability to 1-B. AP has no feats of getting that far though.
I wouldn't say that was "adapted" in durability to 1-B. It wasn't damaged before to adapt to it, it just didn't fully die from an attack by a 1-B being. It seems like a huge outlier anyway.

Peter1129 said:
Chaos King doesn't stand a chance against any of them right?
Renhard has passive 1A law and soul rip plus 1A range and immortality

Yakou has 1A type 4 immortality so absrobtion is naught since his true self is in a 1A space

Don`t know about merc

Also since Reinhard is the only one who has passives shouldn't he be the sole strongest for the tier rather than sharing it with Yakou and Mercurius who are equal to him but don't have passives?

Peter1129 said:
Also since Reinhard is the only one who has passives shouldn't he be the sole strongest for the tier rather than sharing it with Yakou and Mercurius who are equal to him but don't have passives?
well he can`t kill yakou .I don`t know how merc got the spot both rein and yakou has far more useful hax in their 3A key.I did suggest that

I mean most of the current holders for strongest are there because they beat a lot of characters with their abilities and not because they have good survivability abilities like what Yakou seems to have. Also since this is supposed to be strongest character for every tier so I was thinking there probably should've only been one character in each spot speed equal and unequal.

Well if he has 1-A summons coupled with his survivability I guess we'll just make him share he spot with Reinhard.

Peter1129 said:
Well if he has 1-A summons coupled with his survivability I guess we'll just make him share he spot with Reinhard.
yeah

He should share the spot with reinh remove merc from the list since he does not have a lot of useful offensive hax

Tony di bugalu said:
I still don't get it why Reinhard can't kill Madara's true self.

Isn't he lower in the Taikyoku scale?
Absolutely not

Yakuo is reliant on Hajun

Schnee One said:
Absolutely not

Yakuo is reliant on Hajun
But I thought that Hajun killed/discarded him and then Ryuusui revived him, becoming his own self and not Hajun hunting dog?

So I thought that his profile covered that version, not the one dependent on Hajun.

Back