• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not exactly, he's 1-A if he's 1-A. H's not High 2-A with 1-A hax, so no. Whil YHVH is High 2-A with 1-C hax.

YHVH has 1-A hax but 1-C hax?

Also Irrelevant > Immeasurable.

Apatheticskell said:
YHVH has 1-A hax but 1-C hax?

Also Irrelevant > Immeasurable.
Irrelevant is only when he's 1-A, not when he's High 2-A.

Azathoth is a High 2-A being with High 2-A hax, or a 1-A being with 1-A hax. Doesn't qualify for the strongest either way.

Not passives, passives by their definition are constantly active, I believe you're thinking of something else.

Instant is relative for 1, and 2. It doesn't, Passive means constantly active:

"1. Receiving or subjected to an action without responding or initiating an action in return: the mind viewed as a passive receptacle for sensory experience. 2. Accepting or submitting without objection or resistance; submissive: a passiveacceptance of one's fate."

Why is Cthulhu still listed as the strongest High 5-A ?

Like I said, multiple times before, his plot hax is not strong enought to let him take the spot

Ahriman just mind haxes him and that's it

He should take the spot instead of Cthulhu

To be honest, I find "Cthulhu saves the World" reasoning for 1-A super shady, mostly because it's reasoning for "Beyond angular reality" being 5-D/1-A is because in the Cthulhu Mythos it is 5-D/1-A.

Why is it using evidence from another verse?

You can't go off 2-B with multipliers.

She is probably just stronger than quadrillions of 2-Cs.

Udlmaster said:
To be honest, I find "Cthulhu saves the World" reasoning for 1-A super shady, mostly because it's reasoning for "Beyond angular reality" being 5-D/1-A is because in the Cthulhu Mythos it is 5-D/1-A.
Why is it using evidence from another verse?
there is actually statements of azathoth being undimensioned in the verse

you can say this to webcamparrot, the person who made the profile (or helped with it atleast)

Iwana doesn;t have conceptual time stop and Pelican literally resists everything she can do that's worth bothering with

he stomps

I did not. I said I wouldn't be surprised if it goes through revisions. Udl is very knowledgeable and even if something is wrong it sure as hell isn't me that's gonna see it.

they weren't that bad Zachary

Bambu said that he wouldn't be surprised if Mage's tier changed, not that he didn;t like the profile or that it was bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back