• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since God might be upgraded to 1-B, I'd once again like to suggest Transcendence for High 1-C, since it can literally DESTROY someone with FACTS and LOGIC

Udlmaster said:
Not sure yet.
Also, they ain't no Ben Shapiro, libtard.
Derogatory comments on religious or political matters (both highly sensitive issues) will not be tolerated, as it almost always leads to massive hate-commenting and negativity. Doing so will result in a deletion of the post, and possibly a ban, depending on the severity.
Udlmaster, don't make this type comment again because they can be banworthy.

Nedge that's not a serious political insult, it's part of the whole meme around Ben Shapiro and his Facts and Logic. Udl isn't insulting Zach here.

We are on a FANDOM site though, so it's best to not get too carried away.

Wokistan said:
Nedge that's not a serious political insult, it's part of the whole meme around Ben Shapiro and his Facts and Logic. Udl isn't insulting Zach here.
We are on a FANDOM site though, so it's best to not get too carried away.
The new comment about the meme got made when I was writing the message. Sadly, Zach and Uld's aren't in the best of terms from their interactions.

Likewise, rules are rules and fandom is fandom.

So you guys want me to close or not?

Yeah, while I'll mess with Zach, and Zach will mess with me, I don't think either of us hate each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back