• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Udlmaster said:
They didn't, they had all their justifications.

Check the Caine profile, they're all on there.
It's an obvious circle scaling

You can't be both be above all narrative of the verse and still be the weakest character

Either we should not scale wizard's ability to become GM to anyone or straight up make God 12-D

What?

You mean 1 of their 3 Plot manip, their Info manip etc.

Why would all of their other abilities scale to a state they can achieve?

Also, while they become the GM, it's never actually stated the GM sees everything in the verse as fiction, and thus would have to assume, while without any proof, that they just get the GMs Plot, Inform, Text etc manip.

Also, I was for God being 11-D, it's everyone else who told me I had to go for At least 8-D, possibly 11-D.

You are missing the point.

I don't care if God is 8-D or 11-D or 10292-D

The point is that if GM are never canonically treated as all-powerful cosmic entities we should not threat them as such out of a cliche based assumption

...he got stomped by homura and Unicron low diffed him

y

Firstly he can 1 shot both, and lifebringer galactus should have high 1-B hax regardless if he stays at 2-A (about that, I have no idea when he is being upgraded to infinite D)

Hykuu said:
...he got stomped by homura and Unicron low diffed him
y

Firstly he can 1 shot both, and lifebringer galactus should have high 1-B hax regardless if he stays at 2-A (about that, I have no idea when he is being upgraded to infinite D)

life bringer is supposed to become High 1-B so he is out

Yeah, no one scales to the Storyteller, only that Mages can become Storytellers, it just means they receive his powers, just not his AP, Durability etc.

Udlmaster said:
Yeah, no one scales to the Storyteller, only that Mages can become Storytellers, it just means they receive his powers, just not his AP, Durability etc.
Nosense

By their nature fictional characters cannot have the power of the writer.

They shouldn't scale in hax

Nosense

By their nature, fictional characters cannot have the power of the writer

John Cena are you sure about that? GREENSCREEN (IMPROVED VERSION)-1
John Cena "are you sure about that?" GREENSCREEN (IMPROVED VERSION)-1

No, the The Writer is literally the The Writer, Retconn are literally the Writers who bow down to Manga-Khan.

Luminous Being is literally the DM, he's not an Avatar.

It's not a Parody and it is Canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back