• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess, from his frame of reference, it's an incap. Nothing materium emperor can do would hit, and we don't let him be a warp god with immeasurable/irrelevant in tier 4.

There's also how you don't necessarily need to beat the guy for strongest if you beat everyone else. Kharn never had the 5-A spot, for instance.

Probably the old inhabitants of Morgan Le Fay for unequal and Deathsinger twins for equal.

Wokistan said:
I guess, from his frame of reference, it's an incap. Nothing materium emperor can do would hit, and we don't let him be a warp god with immeasurable/irrelevant in tier 4.
But if the elder titan can't do anything to the EoM either it should be classified as inconclusive

Also Oryx passively stomps Elder Titan via Take

Go for it, I doubt mage will be deleted forever considering the context.

Wokistan said:
WoD mage did have the issue of having no justification on the profile for stuff like 11D all hax.
This is true, but I'd bet money that it's gonna be back.

Wokistan said:
WoD mage did have the issue of having no justification on the profile for stuff like 11D all hax.
They didn't, they had all their justifications.

Check the Caine profile, they're all on there.

Holy shit, Yukari just got stomped by the quiet deviless who was accepted as having nonexistent physiology

...Succ might be a contender in High 4-C

Caine slaps all your Succs.

His 4-C, High 4-C and Low 2-C key is above the Succs.

Mal is getting destroyed.

What? Zach... can you read?

How did you get "Mal is getting destroyed" to "His Low 2-C beat a Low 2-C succubus"

Put Caine for 4C.As uld said

As much as I hate it, Lilith is stated to be unable to stop Caine and is actively scared of him, and Lilith during that part, is the strongest Mage, and later on becomes a God, and is still too scared to mess with Caine, but due to another reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back