• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
CHIM is a state in which he can tap into in that key. And Jubal "defeated" the Nimidium by achieving CHIM.

Yes, it's a state he can tap into, but it's two separate keys

He defeated the Numidium by exposing how its ideology is detrimental and pointless, achieving CHIM itself was only half of what was required to defeat it.

And he did that by literally achieving CHIM. Why do you think he cut both of his hands off in the first place(God doesn't recognize between a terorist and an teorist so when you stand before God you need to cut both of your hands off).

It's a different key but he can still use it in his 1-B key it's like a, and I hate that I'm actually using this comparison because it's a spit in the face of what CHIM is, super saiyan transformation for DB characters.

I think you're confused

Achieving CHIM itself wouldn't destroy the Numidium, it's necessary, but Jubal had to actually talk to it for that to happen.

I'm not denying he can tap into it. We debate only one key on this site. We hypothetically assume High 1-B Talos doesn't tap into CHIM

I mean by itself technically no, but he was using the enlightenment gained from achieving CHIM to cut of Nimidium's head with the empty speech bubble.

Yeah but that is him, it's essentially no different from Kumagawa using his hax for instance.

ABoogieYesSir said:
Udlmaster Caine is probably the most broken character i seen in this site.
After a while, Caine literally became a being who was going around getting everyone's powers.

He basically became a power thot and if he couldn't get power he stole it.

Even in the Verse, he's the most broken character, mostly because Whitewolf love him over all their other characters because Vampire: The Masquarade brings in the big bucks and the fans.

Also, to be fair, the 1-A erasure thing is in my opinion the most broken thing on this, and when it gives them True-Godly regen, that's what makes me think it's broken.

Since WoD still gets stomped by Passive EE on a 1-A level.

Ban was for a while before he got stomped by Low 2-C Hircine

so far it's Hircine, Vivec(?), Hatoi, Malcanthet and maybe a few others

Hl3 or bust said:
Ban was for a while before he got stomped by Low 2-C Hircine
so far it's Hircine, Vivec(?), Hatoi, Malcanthet and maybe a few others
The thread derailed, let me finish answering the wank claims before we continue, though there 1 thing i don't get about that thread.

Why is the 1-C Hircine allowed to enter the fight when we'r using his low 2-C form? That's like if the Presence just stands there when you're fighting cain.

Not quite, a better analogy is 1-C Hircine attacking the person who is attacking Low 2-C Hircine is like The Presence attacking those who attacked Cain.

Warren Valion said:
Not quite, a better analogy is 1-C Hircine attacking the person who is attacking Low 2-C Hircine is like The Presence attacking those who attacked Cain.
No, no it was described as "1-C Hircine just comes down to null the law owning the avatars then proceds to 1 shot Ban".

If that's the case i may want to put him up against Akabane since he's tanky af.

I'm pretty sure Hircine would probably stay in whatever realm he lives in.

After see someone **** with his aspect, it's understandable that he wants the person attacking said aspect to be destroyed, and he has the power to do it.

Although, I don't know Hircine at all, so I don't know how he fights.

It'll be fun if Mal > Hircine and Hatou and Ban beats Mal xD. On a serious note though, Ban may take it vs Mal, though Hatou is gonna be a bit dificult and once someone explains truly how Hircine works then i don't think anyone can beat him. Low 2-C hax don't go beyond High 2-A and the dude is low 1-C and can do what he wants, so that's a bit eh.

Well, Caine still has his 8-D hax, 9-D Plot hax, Information etc / 11-D hax, 12-D Plot hax, Information etc. in all of his forms.

He does, firstly, his power Null, the Gaze of Caine induces Wormwood, which is how he kills the entire Vampire population at Gehenna.

It negates them the ability to gain vitae, their source of power, they become as weak as thinbloods, who are peak human and he negates all of their abilities, including the Antedeluvians.

As shown on his profile these include beings who are conceptual embodiments, like Murder, and others are non-existant beings, like the Antedeluvian who fused with the Abyss/Void.

Then he also possesses all the Mage's ways of Power Nulling, like taking narrative templates from beings, like their Vampiric weaknesses, or a Ghost's intangability, or a Werewolve's abilities.

Then there's Conceptual manip, Power Null, EE etc. from disbelief, which is that, if a Marauder (a variant of the Mages) doesn't believe in something, then reality will change to suit the belief.

Then there's the ability to affect the Hypernarrative and manipulate Jungian Archetypes, which is basically narrative conceptual manipulation.

No i mean, with 1-B passives, there is literally no one that can keep up with him in Low 2-C. Hatou is up to High 2-A, Hircine is up to 1-C, Vivec same, Malcanthet same.

No, no, I mean, currently they're 1-C/High 1-C, I've got blatant evidence of 1-B, but as usual, a certain somebody has been struck with his usual bouts of blindness when it comes to WoD which isn't suprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back