• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Demons can literally throw concepts as weapons and salt is immune to demon magic
I don't even get what "using a concept to attack someone" is actually supposed to do to a person.

DMB 1 said:
ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Demons can literally throw concepts as weapons and salt is immune to demon magic
I don't even get what "using a concept to attack someone" is actually supposed to do to a person.
it depends which concept is used.Concepts like death,destruction are going to kill the guy

Setsuna tenma said:
it depends which concept is used.Concepts like death,destruction are going to kill the guy
... Not necessarely?

I mean, attacking someone with the concept of death (unless actually specified that it does [which happens to be the case most of the time]), wouldn't actually do anything substantial to a person because, guess what, that person can die, so he already has the concept of death tied to him.

But what's confusing is when there are characters that can "attack you" with random concepts, like that of a fridge or a book. What is that supposed to do to you?

Those actually killing people with the concept of death is legit because they have feats of doing so.

I'm just saying that people who can "attack you with the concept of death" with nothing else don't necessarily imply anything other than maybe Non-Physical Interaction and negging type 5 immortality.

I mean

Removing the concept of death is a thing demons can in Fallen London

...But at the same time, the embodiment of death is above salt who is above demons

It's ya boi, Caine

Also, Caine takes 4-C from the Mages.

As much as I hate it, Lilith is stated to be unable to stop Caine and is actively scared of him, and Lilith during that part, is the strongest Mage, and later on becomes a God, and is still too scared to mess with Caine, but due to another reason.

Ironically, Touhou may not be the only verse with Eternity Manipulation as well, I'm 99% sure there's a quote about Manipulating Eternity too, but I don't remember where I found it.

Caine's Low 2-C key will go, same with his 1-C, possibly High 1-C keys.

I've basically just proven there are lesser Gods that Rule over something called "the Lie" which Duality itself is just an element of.

So, in short, there are lesser Gods that rule over duality.

All this, and there being a direct statement saying a place in WoD is Non-dual. Like, it directly says this.

Yeah, his gaze Power Nulls, and he has all the Mage's abilities, including their Passive Fate hax, power null, etc. He may also have Lilith's passive Law Manipulation by speaking.

No one can really kill him, but he's easy to incap it seems

people like Hatou or Malcanthet would win via incap easily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back