• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the Mage's hax will just get more powerful, meaning it'll cement their position as the strongest 4-Cs

The real cal howard said:
Read the greeting message on my wall.
Well then do I have something for you

I got Boros a new incharacter tactic that should be just right for taking out characters with defensive hax or regen. check his intelligence section

See a hax character you don't like? Yeet that ****** into space

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I mean
Stone has better resistances

But Salt has way more incap methods of someone

"It's illegal for you to win"
Stone should get those abilities from the same scaling. The law manip comes from their place in the hierarchy

The Touhou one can't do anything to him before he just deletes with Madness.

And idk what Rinmuru actually can do before he can enter Madness.

Resistance to Spatial Manipulation and Time Manipulation (As a Shezarrine, he was unaffected by the Dragon Break of Middle Dawn, which affected the entirety of the Mundus and was caused by the Staff of Towers completely removing the influence of the Aedra from it. As a Divine Spirit incarnate, he also doesn't perceive time linearly to begin with)

Mundus is 6-D

apparently that doesn't help when you're dealing with resistences entire dimensions above you and that may not help even if it affected higher-d beings due to how that Dragon Break worked

Actually it's not a Time stop, it's Literally Control Eternity, Stop with Time Stop, In Verse, we clearly see the Difference between Eternity Manip and Time Manipulation, the verse treat both of this abilities clearly differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back