• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
PsychoWarper said:
Yakou is also stated as being equal to 4-A Rein.
Via WoG IIRC.

In Dies Irae, Reinhard and Mercurius are compared as equals for the entire game.

I remember in a side story that takes place back in the 40s.

Rusalka gazed upon Wolfgang, Eleonore, Beatrice, and Bey and was able to rate them on a scale of 1-10. And when she sees Reinhard and Mercurius standing next to each other. She ***** her pants shouting on how both of them are "impossible entities" and how they shouldn't exist in this world.

They are always have been comparable beings AFAIK as 4-A.

Overlord775 said:
Habaki shoud take both the 7-A and 7-B speed unequalized spots.
His distortion is passive and allows him to reflect the speed of the opponent to being able to keep up with them, this allowed him to keep up even with the speed of Tenma Yato

So he becomes as fast as Doctor Paradox and Eternal Nocturne and then kills them

and

Overlord775 said:
Tenma Akuro has access to all his abilities in the high 6-B key, but they aren't 1-A level.
So he can't be hurt by anyone in the tier because of time armor and can just poison the concept of his enemy
He takes the spot

1: Rein and Yakou are so far apart in terms of hax with the possible exception of LLT it's not even funny

2: Tenma Akura absolutely murderstomps GK

Yeah ppl said it's best not to put characters for GetBackes' 7-C tier as they are just "around that level" and not from an actual calc.

Akabane's 9-C and their Low 2-C should be fine doe. So Akabane vs lucetta and Akabane vs Lavos (which is currently going on).

She got anything vs his passive stuff and can bypass his type 8, 9 and resistances? Anyway Akabane vs Lavos is already going on, so let's wait for it.

I'm just gonna throw Earl a bone here and say Ban Midou takes 9-C

just looking at his profile should tell you that he beats Lucetta and he's canonically above Akabane, who also murderstomps Lucetta

Hl3 or bust said:
I'm just gonna throw Earl a bone here and say Ban Midou takes 9-C

WOOF!

just looking at his profile should tell you that he beats Lucetta and he's canonically above Akabane, who also murderstomps Lucetta
If Akabane takes a spot Ban also takes a spot. They both take a spot, kind of like how Yakou and Rein both get a spot for being equal.

Akabane is a bit more meta, but Ban beat him in canon without PIS. Akabane said "i know my limits now" and lost, but he then appeared as another clone so....yeah. Ban has the Jagan which is a REALLY hard ability to deal with, with it's broken arse "Oh but you brought this upon yourself" kind of thing and it's applications, while Akabane has that immortality.

So they both get a spot, also...Im not even sorry.

I get that, and I disagree because logic manipulation is too vague of a power. It could be Reality warping, Chaos Manipulation, or just anything really.

DMB 1 said:
I get that, and I disagree because logic manipulation is too vague of a power. It could be Reality warping, Chaos Manipulation, or just anything really.
chaos manipulation seems the opposite of logic

DMB 1 said:
When we have "reality warping" as a power.....

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Iwanagahime should be like, 2-B, and honestly I think Yukari should take High 4-C
Sorry if i'am rude but....are you Stu*id?! Yukari stalemated Rimuru and actually lose to Akron, she is not the strongest High 4-C, High tier but not the strongest, stop with her And for the last time, Touhou Gods Stay at High 4-C right?

Hl3 or bust said:
A6colute said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Ban goes "no u" and logics her to death
She cannot die, lol.
yeah just saw the High-Godly regen
Ban can basically go "**** off" and make her unable to do anything tho, so there's that
High-Godly? Can't he just say "don't regen" and she doesn't because even though High-Godly is there it's not possible for her to regen "cus he says so". Also "JAGAN"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back