• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firephoenixearl said:
High-Godly? Can't he just say "don't regen" and she doesn't because even though High-Godly is there it's not possible for her to regen "cus he says so". Also "JAGAN"
NLF at its finest.

DMB 1 said:
Firephoenixearl said:
High-Godly? Can't he just say "don't regen" and she doesn't because even though High-Godly is there it's not possible for her to regen "cus he says so". Also "JAGAN"
NLF at its finest.
Any different from power null? But then again he just jagans her and calls it a day or logically incaps her.

Hl3 or bust said:
yeah just saw the High-Godly regen

Ban can basically go "**** off" and make her unable to do anything tho, so there's that
Well, she is beyond usual logic, and her nature is beyond logic, so his low level logic manipulation just doesn't work on her. Moreover, she can just erase him instantly.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
"Stu*ide"
What the hell? Why did you censor the P and there is no E at the end
Nevermind, if it's the only thing you noticed in my post I can not do anything for you (Stupide is french)

A6colute said:
Hl3 or bust said:

Ban can basically go "**** off" and make her unable to do anything tho, so there's that
Well, she is beyond usual logic, and her nature is beyond logic, so his low level logic manipulation just doesn't work on her. Moreover, she can just erase him instantly.
>Low level logic manip

ok for one this is the exact opposite of Ban's logic manip

>can erase him instantly

how does she bypass his tier 2 law of "**** off m8 i win lol"

He is low 2-C at max?

Devils can erase souls who can create higher dimensional spaces in the level of existence which completely transcends timeline multiverse. I think it's enough for tier 2 abilities.

A6colute said:
He is low 2-C at max?

Devils can erase souls who can create higher dimensional spaces in the level of existence which completely transcends timeline multiverse. I think it's enough for tier 2 abilities.
????

what is the point of that statement?

yeah they're sure as hell not listed or even definitively stated to be higher-d on Misa's profile

Hl3 or bust said:
A6colute said:
Hl3 or bust said:

>Low level logic manip

>can erase him instantly

Well, the gal that A6colute suggests may have some of low 1-C hax within her powers. This is probably the reason of nominating her.

now that i look at some of those profiles

it seems like Notch could take 3 spots (9-C, 10-A and 10-B) if all of the Paradise of Illusion stuff is at least 6-D

Well, the gal that A6colute suggests may have some of low 1-C hax within her powers. This is probably the reason of nominating her.

Yes.

it seems like Notch could take 3 spots (9-C, 10-A and 10-B) if all of the Paradise of Illusion stuff is at least 6-D

Well, other Devils must be 9-C also, and 10-B cannot do anything in 10-B form.

How does she deal with passive law "you can't win" hax again? 6-D hax or not, she needs a way past that to have a chance. I mean she has 6D hax which is honnestly higher than anything GB can do, though Jagan and his Hojutsu is pretty nasty. Also she'll have to deal with Akabane's immortality.

Hl3 or bust said:
wait wot

so Misa can't do anything in her 9-C form or do only Devils have their hax normally?
Only Devils. Usual humans can use their hax only in their private spaces in the Paradise. But in those private spaces they aren't 10-B.

Okay, I'm pretty sure God will become 1-A, I've got a statement that there are Archmagi / Sages that can create a place immune to duality (Death and Karma too, but being non-dual/transdual is what matters here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back