• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoP resists literally everything, and yes I know the whole "but he switches them lawl", and that's great, but then just Law Manip them back or while he does that literally do your most spammed thing and seal him away in a maze and law that he can't come back.

I'm not saying LoP is the strongest, but certainly able to incap.

Mr. Bambu said:
LoP resists literally everything, and yes I know the whole "but he switches them lawl", and that's great, but then just Law Manip them back or while he does that literally do your most spammed thing and seal him away in a maze and law that he can't come back.

I'm not saying LoP is the strongest, but certainly able to incap.
Even the worst Digimon 2-As can break out of higher-d bFR

I know he's baiting me, he baits everyone, it is simply what goes with Zach

Hl3, I said sealing, didn't I? Not BFR.

Hl3 or bust said:
Alao
LoP ia losing 2-A iirc, since thats just a holding back key and those dont work
Reminds me, I need to revise some doctor who 2-Cs who are just high 1-Cs holding back

...And, like, 99% of our Doctor Who profiles, actually.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Lady of Pain is supposed to lose her 2-A key, I think. But as it currently stands her 2-A is not infinitely above baseline. Sorry Bambu.
Internally
It. Never. Ends.

I have been reading the book and I have found out some more stuff about the dunwhich horror. He doesn't just summon great old ones, he opens up the gates and can summon the elder gods in general, possibly even Yog-Sothoth himself. It also needs passive madness manip and possibly higher dimensional manipulation Will keep on reading to find more

Cthulhu Mythos boye might take it. Mindhaxing him might be applicable, and it would heavily depend on how fast his summoning is considering High 8-C is very populated with people that can instant incap (Culexus, Magic Circle, 682) so... yeh.

So, Umineko isn't staying in High 1-C tier.

Transcendence was Hax stomped

So, God for the Strongest High 1-C?

All of the important stuff like the Tier, Regen and such is all complete.

It's just down to adding even more hax to their profiles.

So, if anything, they're just going to get stronger in that tier.

Any profile that has a powers and abilities list long as hell without an explanation for most abilities is suspected of wank. Bobobo is a good example.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Any profile that has a powers and abilities list long as hell without an explanation for most abilities is suspected of wank. Bobobo is a good example.
Bobobo has been an issue for a while now

the explainations exist, i just don't get why Udl didn't put them in the profile to start with as that would've saved a lot of trouble

Okay, then add them to God's profile

Either way, a semi-finished profile shouldn't take a tier. Once Matt is 100% fine with the profile, then I might accept her as the strongest High 1-C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back