• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Either way, a semi-finished profile shouldn't take a tier. Once Matt is 100% fine with the profile, then I might accept her as the strongest High 1-C.
Matt is not the supreme arbiter of good profiles Zachary

also, YOU don't need to accept it as the strongest High 1-C, basic logic could prove that at this point

Honestly, I don't care if Matt thinks it's wanked or not, the Verse isn't bound upon anything if 1 person thinks it's Wanked or not.

Considering said person has a history of going out of their way to try and downgrade the verse, to no avail.

And Zach, stop trying to use technicallities to try and downplay God's profile.

Just because you're incredibly salty you lost the debate in the end, it's obvious, you had no interest in God while she wasn't in the same league as the Transcendence, but once she got there, you went straight to the Revision thread and appealed to the only person who doesn't like the verse and actively is advocating for a downgrade.

To sum it all up, this is an appeal to Authority, and I can dismiss you for this.

The profile is very much complete for the reasons listed before, you "suspision" has been throughout destroyed, and you continuing to do this is just signs of obvious malevolence towards the verse.

Mage probably takes 4-C in both spots now

High-Godly means that no one in that spot can perma-kill them on top of them basically resisting all of their own abilities and having a high enough -d immeasurable to probably blitz Morgan

Overlord775 said:
Overlord775 said:
I think Tenma Akuro should take the high 6-B spot
He has conceptual poisoning, true godly regen and the protection of a 1-A being that doesn't allow him to be hurt
His profile is pretty messy. His Power and Abilities lack a 1-A key. He has abstract existence, true godly and a lot of other powers without given justification, so untill that gets cleared up he doesn't get the tier.

Hl3 or bust said:
Mage probably takes 4-C in both spots now
High-Godly means that no one in that spot can perma-kill them on top of them basically resisting all of their own abilities and having a high enough -d immeasurable to probably blitz Morgan
They don't have High-Godly, but Mid-Godly that* is greater than any High-Godly regen **

That being regenerating from total 8-D/11-D erasure***

• Apparently accord to Wok
    • From all High-Godly characters Wok knows off
      • Being erased in all Spatial Dimensions, this is the only way that Mage's can kill off (for a while) Demons.
As for the resisting all their abilities.

I forgot about Causality Manip, something the Mage's can resist and the Earthbound Demon's possess.

• Sees World of Darkness being insanely haxed in lower tiers
Yeah that's gonna get revised again, betting anyone 500 V-Bucks.

oh boy I know nothing about World of Darkness other than

this smells like downgrades in the future

and that which Udl has shown me on the odd occasion

Mr.Bambu, you do know I literally had debated 14 people in the revision thread and got all of this accepted.

I gave a huge reason list on why Mage's have their abilities.

I've also already explained why the explained edition isn't on the Mage's profile yet.

So, yeah, I'll literally bet you the entire verse on the matter.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Waiiiiit, if God becomes 1-A due to transduality, that would leave High 1-C open </div>
Zachary can you just stop

you've been trying to bait people this entire thread

stop it

I wonder if Yuki Terumi would be able to take 6-B now given recent revisions?

Udlmaster said:
Mr.Bambu, you do know I literally had debated 14 people in the revision thread and got all of this accepted.
I gave a huge reason list on why Mage's have their abilities.

I've also already explained why the explained edition isn't on the Mage's profile yet.

So, yeah, I'll literally bet you the entire verse on the matter.
I know nothing is concrete despite seeming solid at first

I know how VS Battles Wiki works

and it works on revisions

if 4-C superhax is still a thing in like two years I'll eat my shorts

It's because Tabletop games run on a "turn by turn" setting with limited moves per turn.

However, when the game mechanic is pulled off their abilities spiral into "OMG WHAT'S GOING ON?!" levels of stupidity.

And most of all because tabletop games have their abilities work on all beings in their respective verses and have them be able to be resisted as to not make them OP.

But once again, when taken out of a game mechical setting, they become busted.

My next adventure will be proving that Monopoly solos all of fiction and achieves the top spots for not only 1-A but Tier 0 too.

So. Tabletops. We have three right now, yes? D&D, World of Darkness, and Warhammer.

Assuming Udl is correct, and I'll assume he is and not pulling a High 1-B Lady of Pain thing...

Literally all tabletop games on the wiki will have 1-As. An entire genre of games will be Outerversal.

kek

Kek

From the looks of things, there won't be a 1-A WoD, I could most likely find some stuff on transduality, but after my final summative assignment, I'm burned out.

I'll find it some other time.

now go work on CA so we can destroy the wiki

Oh, yeah, Bambu.

If you are confused about the scaling in the verse, I can explain it to you, but post it on a comment on my wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back