• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strongest Low 7-B shall soon be CA whenever it's finished so like thirty years from now

Habaki shoud take both the 7-A and 7-B spede unequalized spots.

His distortion is passive and allows him to reflect the speed of the opponent to being able to keep up with them, this allowed him to keep up even with the speed of Tenma Yato

So he becomes as fast as Doctor Paradox and Eternal Nocturne and then kills them

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
That'll be broken as hell, we'll get a guy who resist ******* everything.
We've already got 2-A mindhax in the 9-B key. By Low 7-B they will have an absurd amount of abilities and resist practically everything. Based on the fact that Vecna is currently beating Nanashi, the current strongest High 6-A, I'm fairly confident CA will be the strongest Low 7-B and High 6-A.

No she shouldn't. That's not how it works. I've already told you.

Besides Yukari loses to others, non-Touhou High 4-Cs.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
>People applying tiers to mindhax
stop
The tier denotes dimensional level and range. So no.

Also, Zach, I'm not referring to that. I'm referring to the mindfuckery caused by Mystra's death that was the Spellplague. 9-B 4e allows you to expose a target to the Spellplague.

Didn't Yukari incon Rimuru? I seem to remember a match of Touhou vs Slime recently.

@Bambu Except the fact that "2-A mindhax" is being used both for infinite mindhax and 4-D mindhax proves that using tiers for it just confuses people for no reasons.

@Bambu Except the fact that "2-A mindhax" is being used both for infinite mindhax and 4-D mindhax proves that using tiers for it just confuses people for no reasons.
Doesn't confuse me.

And, Griffin, no idea. D&D has 2-Cs if you'd like to take a gander but none of them are super impressive IIRC. Stronger than most, I'd be surprised if they were stronger than all.

A lot of people stomp Monika tho

682 and Culexus assassins

although if it does somehow have..................whatever-tier-Yog-is-now summoning, it definitely takes the spot

Ain't wanting to be rude, but it hasn't been cleaned up enough to be even considered for High 8-C spot. It doesn't have specified regen, lacks other defensive hax, has terrible speed, etc.

Its regen is unknown, but if we scale it to his great old one physiology then it would be low Godly. It having elder god physiology makes it very hard to effect, which can be called defensive hax in and of itself

You are right about the speed tho, so I guess he would only take it with speed equal

It isn't fast enough to properly use this summoning though. Even in-universe, it was killed before it could do so. It's hardly combat applicable against things that can kill it.

Not necessarily "neg", but if you've been erased in the future as well as the present, coming back in the future won't save you. So yeah, it probably should.

It was only killed in universe because it possibly wasn't mature enough to do it yet. Also in character it seems to have wanted to be at the mountain top before it did it

Also, assuming anything else in High 8-C can even kill or properly effect it is a big assumption. They only managed to get rid of it by hitting it with a lighting spell that obliterated it and sent it into the realms of its father. It isn't even supposed to be able to exist on the mortal plain

Not necessarily "neg", but if you've been erased in the future as well as the present, coming back in the future won't save you. So yeah, it probably should.
I see

Hmmm... Who is good for Salt then?

@Iapitus

If it has never been mature enough to do so, not sure why we would have it be able to do so in VS Matches.

Its profile only has an Unknown level of regen (that is Low-Godly at best), which could most likely be bypassed by other High 8-Cs.

@Iapitus
If it has never been mature enough to do so, not sure why we would have it be able to do so in VS Matches.

Its profile only has an Unknown level of regen (that is Low-Godly at best), which could most likely be bypassed by other High 8-Cs.
I said it was unknown if it was mature enough, but it was approaching the mountain where it was said it was going to summon them, so I was probably wrong there

The regen isn't the issue, its that it has the physiology of an great old one, which makes it almost impossible to properly effect on this scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back