• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warren Valion said:
Overlord775 said:
I think Tenma Akuro should take the high 6-B spot
How does Akuro counter King's glare?
Temna Akuro is under the proctection of Tenma Yato's Time armor.

"Through an extension known as "Time Armor", Yato is also capable of completely negating change, making all damage done to him effectively null unless the opponent's power outright exceeds his own "

Time armor makes change impossible on a 1-A level, so GK's glare wouldn't be able to atomitize Akuro

Here is the thing about akuras protection

Tenma Akuro is given protection by Yato Time Armor, but should he move farther away from Yato influence, he would get weaker.

Just wanna say that for 2-A keys D&D stalemated both of those

Resisting everything in the world and having hax to counter them. Sadly stomped by Mr. Clean in High 2-A form, though ******* smurfs

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I mean, the lady is just a high 2-A being holding back, so she's kinda cheating
This statement was already debunked.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
They have outerversal defensive hax? Damn son
Cuz like, The Dunwhich Horror can summon Nug and Yeb
Not even talking about High 8-C lol

I DID say 2-A

As for High 8-C... is that like instant? If not I'd throw in The Player (The Magic Circle) for that tier too. Since to win they just gotta... point, and it doesn't seem like 682 has any resistance to Data hax.

As for Dunwich Horror... Nug and Yeb only have a possibly 1-A since it seems not much is known about it? I'd call that shaky standing for being the strongest High 8-C.

Actually who does that GetBackers guy actually scale to for 7-C

Thought those tiers were all like placeholders and shit

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Pennywise gets stomped how...?
by being outhaxed.

Hiragi has more hax.Penny only thing in this tier is his madness which is not going to work considering his metaphysical exstance and willpower

Mr. Bambu said:
As for Dunwich Horror... Nug and Yeb only have a possibly 1-A since it seems not much is known about it? I'd call that shaky standing for being the strongest High 8-C.
Iirc there was a bit more to it than that. They are generally considered to be some of the weakest 1-A in the entire mythos, and the baseline being that most of the mythos scales by virtue of being magnitudes above them

I'll believe you since despite loving the shit out of Cthulhu Mythos I know very little about it.

Setsuna tenma said:
Here is the thing about akuras protection
Tenma Akuro is given protection by Yato Time Armor, but should he move farther away from Yato influence, he would get weaker.
Which wouldn't be a problem since even if it got 100000 times weaker it would be enought to block GK's hax

2-A range is worthless when you're 4 km from your target by SBA tho

That

is a good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back