• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 24

Hades: Get rekt

Aleister: I guess he have a Higher Dimensiopnal Hax?

Chaos king:Oh~~ this guy already have a Higher Dimensional absorption/Sealing IIRC

Well, depend, it's better if we make the matches

What can they do against a type 2 Abstract Being with type 2 concept manipulation who has passive universal reality warping, resistance bypassing, power null, attack reflection, sealing of conceptual embodiments and many more.

Chaos King is MFTL+ speed UNEQUALIZED. Spider is Infinite. But I heard Chaos King has immortality from a higher dimensional being? Would that save him from being sealed?

I don't think Hades or Aleister can do anything to him

Zenkaibattery1 said:
But if he's 3-A, why are we allowing his High 1-C hax? Shouldn't he be restricted to his 3-A hax
Smurfs exist, dude.

Reinhard has the top spot for 5-B and 4-A because he has a bunch of 1-A level hax in those forms.

Also. Can he use those hax before he get's one shot? Spider's literally infinitely faster and Alei doesn't have universal durability

Matchup doesn't are things like "he have a Higher D hax so he win"

In vs, it's cool to say that a characters have a 48 Billion D hax but if he doesn't use it before he get f*cked, it's useless, if a guy doesn't use his D hax because of his character, it's pointless.

If he can use it before spider can do shit to him, okay, if not it's useless

You can have Hax higher then your tier, the 9-A and 9-B spots are occupied by people who have 1-A hax.

@Zenkai This is a smurf Take Enlil from I/O. In his base form, he is technically a wall level swordsman, and is physically rated as such. But he also has the ability to reorient cyberspace to displace her targets on a 1-B scale, Call Down High Hyperversal Storms, automatically bend the trejectory of attacks so nothing will land, Seal on a 1-B scale, and use Server Aquisition for what is essentially High 1-B to 1-A time stop.

Again, technically just a wall level swordsman, but is also a really good hacker kek

Yeah, speed equalized Alei could probably take 3-A

But I don't he will be able to do it to someone who's literally infinitely faster and reality warping, power null, etc. that is from a sentiant, passive omnipresent force

Warren Valion said:
ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I'm an idiot
Washu for 9-C
Hot damn! Our Tenchi Muyo pages are pure garbage.
There is not an explanation for anything on that page.
You're right, there is no explainations on the pages, and the justifications that are given are terrible.

World of Darkness has more justification for 1-A then Tenchi Muyo

YESz
OOF. This isn't relevant at all, I just found it funny. The question I asked was "Would Spider at full power beat Thanos with the gauntlet" ~ Obviously I don't think Spider can, I just wanted to have fun.

@Overlord

I was giving Enlil as an example of what a smurf is for Zenkai. I'm not actually sure if Enlil is High End street level, wall level, small building, or what physically. I haven't even finished an Enlil profile yet

Many of Enlil's hax may also be 1-A, but I was just giving a passing explanation. The storm is High 1-B, but I need to figure out if some of his other hax are on an even greater scale.

But even if Enlil was Wall Level, just because Enlil cannot defeat Cain does not mean she cannot take that spot. Cain for damn sure cannot kill her, and she can take on far higher beings that he can only stalemate. If being the strongest is about the more people you can defeat, then She is definitely above him.

The spot is taken by who would have the best W/L score if he fought against every other characters in the tier

So it doesn't matter if Enlil can beat things way above her weight class

Umr at-Tawil is absolutely the strongest 1-A. Why do we use entire verse insted of one character?

Ugarik said:
Umr at-Tawil is absolutely the strongest 1-A. Why do we use entire verse insted of one character?
the avatar or Yog?

who is at gate like 2 when even Nyar, the weakest Outer God, transcendent of the infinite hierarchy of gates?

Overlord775 said:
The spot is taken by who would have the best W/L score if he fought against every other characters in the tier
Well then Enlil would most certainly exceed Cain in that respect. She has the defensive abilities almost on the caliber of Cain, but has the offensive hax to back it as well. Of the people cain fights, most of them will come out inconclusive. If A, they attack him, and B, can survive 7x their go to move, then they stalemate him, because obviously they will not continue to attack. This is of course if they have any kind of defensive hax. If they don't, then Enlil and Cain both stomp. Thus, it would come out to Enlil having more wins just because she can over come the defensive hax that he cannot

Overlord775 said:

That's not true though.

There is a reason if Kharn wasn't a candidate for 5-A even if he can wreck all the powerhouses of the tier

Kaltias said:
That's not true though.

There is a reason if Kharn wasn't a candidate for 5-A even if he can wreck all the powerhouses of the tier
No, that's the reason Kharn was never a candidate for the 5-A spot

He can be easilly beaten by people who outstrenght and outskills him

So he was never considered for the spot because his W/L ratio would be lower than people such has BB and Lavos

Overlord775 said:
He can be easilly beaten by people who outstrenght and outskills him
Sure. Now name a 5-A who did that back when Kharn was 5-A (Daily reminder that he was very far into the tier and had the raw AP advantage over almost everyone)

Overlord

When you say a point, like "He can easily be beaten by people who x" or other statements

Give an example, a statement has no meaning without evidence

Well those others like BB and Lavos can fight people way out of 5-A. Kharn demolished them, but he'd get destroyed if he had to fight like a 3-C. Hell, he got stomped by the Star Eater because someone tried to use his 5-A key vs it. BB and Lavos would make short work of it.

Doesn't Pelinal like not go for 1-A erasure in character?

Back