• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 24

Btw what happens would happen with Ban Midou for 9-B? (I know he may lose the key, at some point, but untill then). I mean he inconced vs Cain. He can't harm cain due to 1-A protection making Cain unable to lose (though i wonder what happens if someone just throws cain into space), while Cain can't do anything due to Ban saying "i can't lose". Since it's inconc what happens?

1-A protection would beat more people, so I guess Cain sticks around. More people resist law manip than 1-A anything, after all.

Wokistan said:
1-A protection would beat more people, so I guess Cain sticks around. More people resist law manip than 1-A anything, after all.
It was actually decided to be Info Manip as a base, but yeah, 1-A protection would beat more people. What are the odds of putting him on speed unequal then?

PsychoWarper said:
If he was thrown into space Dream would likely just bring him back.
Then why does he have Attack Reflection as a power? If he gets practically "im here so whatever you do i do it back", that's not attack reflection. Shouldn't he get sth like Blessing or something closer to what he does?

Then why does he have Attack Reflection as a power? If he gets practically "im here so whatever you do i do it back", that's not attack reflection. Shouldn't he get sth like Blessing or something closer to what he does?

He has "passive" attack reflection, even if the opponent has infinite speed and they punch him its reflected back at 7x the power.

PsychoWarper said:
He has "passive" attack reflection, even if the opponent has infinite speed and they punch him its reflected back at 7x the power.
You can't exactly reflect getting thrown into space. That's the point.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Wokistan said:
Just wondering, does his protection save him from BFR?
From what i've heard ppl say, it's literally immunity to anything that's weaker than 1-A.

I mean if the Jagan couldn't bypass it i doubt any kind of mechanics can actually find a way loop hole in the protection.

PsychoWarper said:
Well Lucifer (a 1-A) was "scared" to do anything to him.
Because he was someone The Presence sent to give a message. If he had done anything to him he couldn't have guaranteed his own life due to angering the presence. I mean come on Lucifer just traps him into a 1-A prison and incaps him by letting him fall into a bottomless pit for eternity. GG! You can't actually tell me it was 100% legit. TOAA was also scared of spidey so tier 0 protection for spidey? I don't think a 1-A being scared of a dude who was sent by a stronger 1-A is enough to give someone 1-A resistance to any concievable ability/mechanic.

If you can think of someone who can beat Cain that hasnt already had a match with him say it and ill make the match (once I get the time).

PsychoWarper said:
If you can think of someone who can beat Cain that hasnt already had a match with him say it and ill make the match (once I get the time).
Not saying who can beat him or make a match. Literally no one can beat him. The Presence is 1 of the strongest 1-A's who has given his powers to a 3D (Even Yakou got an inconc). The way people argue him is just not...ok. There are too much assumptions going on and taken as facts as well as interpretations being used as feats.

Chaos is really strong but against characters who have bullshit Higher Dimensional Tier hax, she get slapped, against magnus, they have approx the same level but against characters like Vecna or abstract/conceptual being, she get deafeted

Firephoenixearl said:
Because he was someone The Presence sent to give a message. If he had done anything to him he couldn't have guaranteed his own life due to angering the presence. I mean come on Lucifer just traps him into a 1-A prison and incaps him by letting him fall into a bottomless pit for eternity. GG! You can't actually tell me it was 100% legit. TOAA was also scared of spidey so tier 0 protection for spidey? I don't think a 1-A being scared of a dude who was sent by a stronger 1-A is enough to give someone 1-A resistance to any concievable ability/mechanic.
Isn't that the reason why Cain is so strong?

It's basically God saying, "If you touch him, I'm going to kill you and bring him back."

Messing with Cain is like messing with The Presence.

And TOAA being scared of Spidey attacking him is like an adult pretending to be scared of a little child who threatens him with physical violence. It's just pretend, he's acting.

Lucifer was genuinely scared that the Presence would destroy him if he did anything to hinder Cain's journey.

So your comparison isn't really accurate.

Well yeah but it's a lil different here. Because that was plot based. Same as saying "if you touch me my nakama will take revenge". It was an actual part of the story, not that if you throw Cain into space or make him wish not to fight i'll kill you...because i can. There is nothing to suggest that will happen. There is nothing to suggest if someone makes Cain go like "welp screw this im going home" The Presence or Dream will intervene.

Firephoenixearl said:
Well yeah but it's a lil different here. Because that was plot based. Same as saying "if you touch me my nakama will take revenge". It was an actual part of the story, not that if you throw Cain into space or make him wish not to fight i'll kill you...because i can. There is nothing to suggest that will happen. There is nothing to suggest if someone makes Cain go like "welp screw this im going home" The Presence or Dream will intervene.
How does being apart of a story change anything?

Just because The Presence told Cain to tell Luci some information doesn't mean that Lucifer would have ever been okay with telling Cain to **** off. You just don't mess with Cain.

Also, you're wrong. It was not the Presence that sent Cain as a messenger, it was Dream.

If BFR (which wouldn't work anyway because of his dimensional travel) or mind control could work, don't you think Lucifer would have attempted it?

Dream and The Presence are always protecting Cain from danger. And throwing him into space, forcefully controlling his mind, or something else that's not physically harming him are all still ways that the opponent is still affecting Cain in some way or another.

For now at least the strongrest 3-A (Speed unequalized) should be Grandfather Spider.

He has what White Face has and more. Passive : Reality Warping (Can bend, refine, rebuild and manipulate the very fabric of reality) which is very useful against omnipresent beings, Negate resistances, make warped reflections of pretty much anything WF can do, shadow magic also nullified all of Sofia Darkside abilities etc. Keep in mind this is all passive. + Type 2 Abstract Existence, Type 2 Concept Manipulation (control concept of shadow), Type 1, 8, 9 immortality, sealing that can work on the conceptual embodiment of light and order

As for how far he is into 3-A. Spider>Medulla>Malistare>Morganthe>Ghost Dog>Sofia Darkside>>>>>hundreds of other fodder 3-A's

And this isn't even half of what he can do.

Zenkaibattery1 said:
For now at least the strongrest 3-A (Speed unequalized) should be Grandfather Spider.
He has what White Face has and more. Passive : Reality Warping (Can bend, refine, rebuild and manipulate the very fabric of reality) which is very useful against omnipresent beings, Negate resistances, make warped reflections of pretty much anything WF can do, shadow magic also nullified all of Sofia Darkside abilities etc. Keep in mind this is all passive. + Type 2 Abstract Existence, Type 2 Concept Manipulation (control concept of shadow/darkness), Type 1, 8, 9 immortality, sealing that can work on the conceptual embodiment of light and order

As for how far he is into 3-A. Spider>Medulla>Malistare>Morganthe>Ghost Dog>Sofia Darkside>>>>>hundreds of other fodder 3-A's

And this isn't even half of what he can do.

Back