• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 24

It's just somewhere into 1-A. Everything is part of the Godhead's dream, doesn't make erasing literally anything some sort of "tier 0 erasure". The Godhead itself is not affected by Pelinal at all.

I found a solar system level character who is nigh omnipresent across time and space within his domain and has immeasurable speed. He also has higher dimensional hax. I'm gonna need to make a profile for him at some time

Soon all will succumb to The Church of God the Utterly Indifferent

He is also impossible to kill without fate manip, because he already knows what will happen and the future cannot be changed. He is destined to be wiped out in a cosmic storm, and everything else will fail kek

Not like that I mean. He is a sentient space spiral n shit. It like Rohan opening up the atmosphere as a book. Even if he could, not sure he could even write in it

Iapitus The Impaler said:
I found a solar system level character who is nigh omnipresent across time and space within his domain and has immeasurable speed. He also has higher dimensional hax. I'm gonna need to make a profile for him at some time
can the guy negate mid-godly regen and kill abstracts? The elder titan is currently the strongest 4B speed unequalized.He is going to have to pass through him to get the spot

Probably not, but I need to research more. Even at that point it would be a stalemate because you have to kill him in past present and future at once in order to put him down

Iapitus The Impaler said:
The emperor just erases him with speed equalized

The last two that can be/are up for 3-A speed unequal is Grandfather Spider and Chaos King

Thing is, Spider has infinite speed, King has MFTL+, but King has higher dimensional immortality apparently.

Would that save him from being sealed away? Spider's sealing has shown to work on type 2 abstract beings

Still good considering it's an abstract being, all powers were stripped, and they became a shell of what they once were and were forced to become an avatar of themselves (It's the same as Raven's sealing which did all that)

Anyway, what can Chaos King do against someone infinitely faster?

Chaos king is just sorta unkillable because if Oblivion cared there's not really a reason that it can't be remade. Chaos King notably wasn't just immediately remade though, so idk if we can really consider that.

I feel like I'm missing something about To Aru. Schnee one insists High Priest is the strongest High 1-C but I don't see why Transcendence can't kill him. They're both infinite 11-D and the only thing High Priest can do Transcendence has no direct counter to is math manipulation

Infinitely above baseline, type 1 abstract of the concept of humanity, type 5 Acausality, "infinite possibilities" probability manipulation, bullshit mindhax, concept hax, and decent erasure

I can change low 1-C to nocturnal considering her file straight up calls her the strongest of the Daedric Princes and Ultima's already confirmed she should be there, as well as already having the important stuff like true godly.

i just remembered that Numidium doesn't have a profile yet

foook

wait for it to be made i guess, replace Sheo with Nocturnal for now as well i guess

I asked what Chaos King can do against someone infinitely faster and you said he can't really die cause immortality. So I'm asking if Spider sealing him would count as a victory Like, will the immortality stop him from being sealed away

How can you sell that which can just straight up absorb a higher dimensional structure though.

The imortality is based on Oblivio. Nothing's stopping Oblivion from making another CK besides plot and Oblivion not caring

Back