• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 24

Non 1-A passives < 1-A passives and 1-A immortality

Reinhard doesen't resist non lethal hax, and his 1-A in his 5-B form isn't combat applicable. 5-B Rein got stomped by High 1-C the doctor for a reason.

No, he got stomped by high 1-C doctor because High 1-C doctor can move in directions Rein can't follow him in. He still has the ability to destroy stuff on a 1-A level.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Reinhard doesen't resist non lethal hax, and his 1-A in his 5-B form isn't combat applicable. 5-B Rein got stomped by High 1-C the doctor for a reason.
For his 5-B key he has 1-A soul rip, 1-A immortality, 1-A conceptual EE, probably 1-A curse manip and resistance, 1-A Law/reality warping, 1-A range and probably other things I dont remember.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
But he can't affect actual higher dimensions? Weird...
I think I remember ALRF debunking the sentiment that he can't affect higher dimensions and beyond-dimensional spaces/beings/objects/et cetera.

Wokistan said:
No, he got stomped by high 1-C doctor because High 1-C doctor can move in directions Rein can't follow him in. He still has the ability to destroy stuff on a 1-A level.
And With Betty it was the same thing IIRC.

If I try hard enough, I'll finally have a Yume Nikki thing here

For 9-C, pretty sure that Lucetta would die to automatic Low 2-C on death from Usotsuki, regardless of whether or not she has Abstract Existence on. Even then, it isn't passively on, meaning that it can't really be used to survive things.

If we say she has her favours, then it is passive. Its only not on by default if we say it isn't. Also, she has resistences and Type 5 immortality

Type 5 immortality by itself is pointless when trying to survive being erased. It's just glorified Type 2. And she doesn't resist EE, and certainly not on a Low 2-C scale.

@Zach Her Low 2-C is EE. Plus, HABIT would most likely be considered incapacitated if there is no universe left to interact with even if he survives.

@Saikou

I was not aware of that, and that is not how it functions within AHoMD. Being erased is tanamount to death within AHoMD, and the Perennial status protects you from that

@Zach In his 9-C key? Even then, if it's not shown nor implied, we can't assume it.

@Iapitus Did it ever show actual resistance to EE? And on a Low 2-C scale?

@Zach And I do doubt that HABIT just recreates universes when possessing an host. Even then, it doesn't seem like something he's been proven to be able to do. It also makes it a stalemate at best.

@Iapitus Also isn't she only a Perennial in her 7-A key? That's what her profile implies.

The Perennial status? I mean, when a guy who is known to have access to existence erasure tells you dead to your face that you need something like the golden bullets to get rid of them, that is implied. Also, there are numerous gods, occultist (with both higher and lower rituals), locations, etc. that will erase you from existence, and a guy who has some of the best connections and info in the entire house tells you that he has been collecting the possessions of a perenial that are a part of them because that is the only way to get rid of them, then that again implies it.

On top of that, the Gods grant resistence to existence erasure on a higher dimensional scale, and yet perennials are supposed to be harder to kill than any god

Saikou The Lewd King said:
@Iapitus Also isn't she only a Perennial in her 7-A key? That's what her profile implies.
Perennial can be for either key. I wasn't sure how to properly imply that it was for both her with and without her favours

Except her profile pretty much explicitly shows that her Type 5 immortality and her 7-A stats are in her third key. Her Perennial key. What you're saying outright contradicts the profile. It also doesn't help that she seems to get her 7-A AP from her status as a Perennial, implying that it can't co-exist with her 9-C key.

It also doesn't change the fact that even with her surviving it, she would be incapacitated via being stuck in a universeless void while Usotsuki would still be alive due to Type 9.

Boi I made the profile but had no idea how to say that she can have her favours as either a perenial or mortal. Perennials often do get very powerful, but that is only over the course of many life times building up stats and various abilities, we do not see Lucetta last long enough for that. Her 7-A comes from the optional enhancement that sometimes comes with her favours.

She has type 8 to gods who likely don't even exist in the mortal plane. They can keep her alive. She also still has her fetch mirrors

What makes White Face the strongest 3-A?

I'm pretty sure The Player (Wizard101) Arc 3 can slap him, omnipresent or not. Shadow Magic can literally manipulate the entirety of the very fabric of reality, and it's passive + He has type 2 concept manipulation which can just oof White Face

Also, what does it take to harm a 3-A Acausality (Type 5)

Ok first off why is she 9-B for killing a family you can do that literally as a 10-B

Secondly, Cain has 1-A protection. If she's a Smurf, her file only goes too low 1-B, by the looks of it.

Actually. Since this has been a repeated issue,

@Saikou

Could you open her profile so I can reformat the keys and add a note to better show what she can and cannot use in different keys? I also may add a quote if I find a good one

Back