• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 24

Zenkaibattery1 said:
Would that save him from being sealed away? Spider's sealing has shown to work on type 2 abstract beings
You mean in the avatar of those beings?

We can switch FEE with True Dark Genie for the Low 6-B spot given FEE can't put Dark Genie down and Genie resists Time Stop.

Dark Genie basically duplicates himself continuesly and takes Possession of her eventually.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I might have found a high 4-C type 1 abstract on a 2-C scale </div>
You mean this?

Fairly sure that this would be just 2-C.

Also, Touhou has High 4-C Type 1 abstracts too.

Theirs isn't really causality manipulation as much as it is "time doesn't affect you anymore".

By definition, this isn't enough, you need to at least affect multiples universe/destroy them, being a omnipresent concept across universes doesn't scale to AP but "range"

At best they can be 2-C via "death" if they are a fundamuntal concept and maintain universe via their existence

If you are a type 2 abstract, you can't really be 3D to my understandings, especially if those are indeed universes.

If they aren't different space-time continuums, I believe that it would just be type 3.

@DMB1

?

I'm saying if Chaos King can't be killed due to his immortality, then he wins 3-A speed unequal, even though he's MFTL+

But I don't see why Spider, who's second in running, can't seal him away like he did with himself and Raven

But this isn't for speed equal, this is for speed unequalized

He's omnipresent across time, but how does that mean he'll win? There's different states of omnipresent. White Face's simply means he is everywhere. Shadow magic can literally rebuild, refinie and manipulate the entire timeline passively

I removed White Face from 3-A Speed Unequal since he's no longer as haxxed as before and many people said he should be removed. Also replaced FEE with True Dark Genie as strongest Low 6-B.

So 3-A speed unequal is open again.

No, it really isn't.

@Peter

The last 2 options for 3-A Speed unequal are Grandfather Spider and Chaos King. I'll list both their positves

Chaos King

-Immortality based on a higher dimensional being

-Higher dimensional absorption apparently

Spider:

-Sealing off conceptual embodiments, which in effect stripps powers and locks away abilities

-Infinitely faster than Chaos King

It depends tbh. I think they both can take it, but I strongly believe Chaos King would be sealed away. I don't see how immortality defends against that, Chaos King won't be able to absorb either in time, cause he's literally infintely faster

There are definitely tier 0s that are stronger than others. We can already eliminate both Yog- Sothoth and Featherine due to Azathoth and the Creator being explicitly above them. We can also potentionally knock out Monitor Overvoid due to his being weak to the Writer. From there I can't make any other potential rankings due to my lack of knowledge on the remaining 0s.

Paksjr said:
There are definitely tier 0s that are stronger than others. We can already eliminate both Yog- Sothoth and Featherine due to Azathoth and the Creator being explicitly above them. We can also potentionally knock out Monitor Overvoid due to his being weak to the Writer. From there I can't make any other potential rankings due to my lack of knowledge on the remaining 0s.
The Overvoid isn't even remotely close to being the Supreme being in DC.

Nor the Writer, there's being above them.

Cropfist said:
Udlmaster said:
The Overvoid isn't even remotely close to being the Supreme being in DC.

Nor the Writer, there's being above them.
Hmm
Okay then:

• So, Harley Quinn with a portion of Ahl's powers.
  • Retconn Corps, the Writers.
  • Lord Manga Khan, Representative of Tempest
  • Milkman-Man's Cow, which were destroying the Overvoid due to continuity issues which Retconn could do nothing about
  • Milkman-Man, supposed to be the way for Retconn to control the continuity of Superman, however, ended up failing, it was also about making another Superman for Eonymous to keep them entertained.
  • The dissapointment, Withheld due to copyright (That's literally his name)
  • Ahl, God of Superheroes, literally seen as Omnipotent from the standpoint of Retconn.
  • Eonymous, the representation of the Audience, if Retconn doesn't keep them entertained, everything dies.
  • Elasti-Woman, grew to become Omnipresent across the Overvoid and basically became the closest to an Omnipotent the verse has.

Sadly we don't use milk wars

Pretty sure its because it destroys the scaling and isn't as serious a thing. Milk wars is great though.

Wokistan said:
Pretty sure its because it destroys the scaling and isn't as serious a thing. Milk wars is great though.
Well, it really doesn't, it just looks strange at a glance.

It just means that they either 1. Have many Tier 0's

2. The top tiers have Tier 0's.

Back