• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Setsuna

The reason i said no Ban or Akabane fights yet is because.

Akabane had to wait for the archiver (which i just finished)

Ban is not finished yet, he'll still have to wait till the Divine Design cards have their profile cus he gets everything they can do and a bunch more tiers. Though Divine Design may have to wait a bit since imma calc the tier of each summon.

So why are you arguing for a profile you haven't finished yet? They should at least be able to have a match.

You seem to have brought Ban up first, though.

Shivansh Garg said:
Eternity is strongest High 1-B because he has infinite hax
I'm 99% sure The First Firmament is the Strongest High 1-B in Marvel. If not the Living Tribunal.

Also, I'm pretty sure Gan is stronger than the three above.

Not gonna lie, Akabane's reasonings concern me.

Additionally with the multitude of random Hax the guy has.

Udlmaster said:
Not gonna lie, Akabane's reasonings concern me.
Additionally with the multitude of random Hax the guy has.
Huh, i even thought Akabane looked fine. I mean he has reasoninings stated for everything in his powers and abilties.

Udlmaster said:
Oh, BTW, The Lady of Pain or Composite Adventurer takes the 2-A spot.
Uh... First off, composite adventurer doesen't have a profile yet.

Second, you do realize Nanashi has 10-Dimensional erasure, right?

Uh... First off, composite adventurer doesen't have a profile yet.

He doesn't. It's just Regenerationn negation.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
have at it man. make the match, but it doesn't look like she has info manip so its gonna be a hard match
I'm 99% sure conceptual manipulation can hurt a being who can "only be effected by information manipulation"

ZacharyGrossman273 wrote[I]Udlmaster said:
[/I]Uh... First off, composite adventurer doesen't have a profile yet.
Higher D erasure doesn't counter High-Godly regen.

depends on the kind, of course. But even if that can somehow get around her shields, but she did effect an abstract like HE before. She has no way to put down Ea, even if she could effect her. I doubt it, bu ]t make the match and lets see

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
...Nanashi's profile literally says he can kill high godly.
Higher D EE by itself doesn't neg High Godly, High Godly negation is a different matter.

Pretty sure Observation is less EE and more regen/rez negation.

Erasure won't work due to both her regen and her immortality, and she has her shields to protect from literally almost everything except potentially her concept manip, which is still quesitonable

I legit don't see how Ea can survive soul/mind absorbtion, or kill a mid godly that resists conceptual manipulation. At best, she would incon transcendence.

Type 5 Acausality is pretty poggers.

From what I know about it, it takes another Type 5 to affect them with nearly any hax.

Type 5 Acausality means shit. The ability itself is pure NLF some people choose to take way too seriously.

I mean, even ignoring type 5, Transcendence has mid godly, conceptual manipulation, resistance to conceptual manipulation, and overpowered mind/soul absorbtion that it usually leads with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back