• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make him fight Cain. Again, I seriously doubt he has any way past protection from 2 1-As.

I can't make a fight, nor can i argue. Though Will Manip is something cain can't do anything to. The Presence and Dream don't protect Cain from what he sees.

Presence and Dream do protect him from mental effects, though.

Wokistan said:
Presence and Dream do protect him from mental effects, though.
Mental attacks. Nothing suggest Cain can't just be convinced that Ban is his friend and commit self BFR by going home. Presence and Dream don't protect him from mental damage he inflicts himself, example seeing a meteor coming down on him and getting traumatized.

Mental attacks. Nothing suggest Cain can't just be convinced that Ban is his friend and commit self BFR by going home. Presence and Dream don't protect him from mental damage he inflicts himself, example seeing a meteor coming down on him and getting traumatized.

That's not what means to be "the strongest".

PaChi2 said:
That's not what means to be "the strongest".

Also, SBA, Cain would keep trying to get Ban to hit him once, and then it'd all be over, and since he wants to kill, talking someone who wants you dead (Most of ALL Cain, the man has no remourse for murdering his brother everyday, let alone someone he just wants to kill) to be your friend is basically out of the question.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Then why did lucifer, a 1-A with mindhax, not want to hurt cain?
Hmm, because he was scared of the presence. His 1-A mind hax would be reflected, since it's a mind attack.

Jagan changes reality to change someone's beliefs. It can just show a reality that makes Cain unwilling to live, unwilling to fight, petrifies him (if he believes he is petrified he will be petrified) etc.

Firephoenixearl said:
ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Then why did lucifer, a 1-A with mindhax, not want to hurt cain?
Hmm, because he was scared of the presence. His 1-A mind hax would be reflected, since it's a mind attack.
Jagan changes reality to change someone's beliefs. It can just show a reality that makes Cain unwilling to live, unwilling to fight, petrifies him (if he believes he is petrified he will be petrified) etc.
>trying to outsmart Dream and The Presense

that's not a good idea

Overlord775 said:
@Fire Cain sees worst sh*t than Jagan can think of on a regualr basis since he the "Purveyor of Nightmares"
There is always something that can induce an effect. Petrifying Cain by making him believe he passed a LONG time petrified will work, or anything that can make him unwilling to fight (the jagan gains knowledge on someone's whole past [and could recreate it or make someone reexperience it]) so Ban would know what to do to inflict the desired effect on cain.

A judge judged Cain with death

the mark activated and the judge died

If that activated the mark, then tring to affect Cain's perception of reality would just activate it

Firephoenixearl said:
(the jagan gains knowledge on someone's whole past [and could recreate it or make someone reexperience it]) so Ban would know what to do to inflict the desired effect on cain.
Type 1 Acausality, changing his past won't affect him.

Who said anything about changing his past? I said recreate (so make Cain relive his past traumas and stuff).

@Psycho The Jagan (assuming he doesn't precog). I mean first move as in:

-Meets girl, Girl says "Come with me"

-Ban activates eyes

-Girl says "Im not your opponent" (or something like that can't remember)

-Ban deactivates eyes since he's gonna fight her boss.

@Overlord You are just making assumptions doe. The mark has no feat of affecting reality or Cain in a way that would make it meaningful and neither does it have any feat of surpressing self induced harm (if it reflects it back to the attacker, what if cain stabs himself?).

I said my part, and why i think Ban takes it vs Cain. I don't wanna just repeat arguments or spam this.

(PS: Idk how legit this will be given that incoming calcs will be putting Ban and Akabane at 5-A (likely High 5-A). I doubt im gonna keep his 9-B key from the start of the series if they get 5-A AP).

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
IIRC, The Six Fold God, True Magic Gods, and The Transcendence are all infitely above baseline High 1-C
High Godly regen and High 1B reacttive evolution helps against that

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
IIRC, The Six Fold God, True Magic Gods, and The Transcendence are all infitely above baseline High 1-C
When God (World of Darkness) gets his High 1-C upgrade, he's going to be MANY degrees of infinity above High 1-C.

ok, so YHVY almost definitely takes HIgh 2-A with Numidium gone

Numidium then takes Low 1-C because literally no one in that tier has hax like it does

Hl3 or bust said:
ok, so YHVY almost definitely takes HIgh 2-A with Numidium gone
Numidium then takes Low 1-C because literally no one in that tier has hax like it does
God comes close with her AP advantage, but the 1-A erasure is beyond her.

Then upgrade god

@Setsuna, well, the downstreamers and transcendence are by the same author, but downstreamers don't resist non lethal hax, at all.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Then upgrade god
@Setsuna, well, the downstreamers and transcendence are by the same author, but downstreamers don't resist non lethal hax, at all.
I will, but I've got to complete the Respect thread, because God will be more than 4 Degrees above baseline 8-D.

God will be many many many infinities above that.

Right now, I'd say around 11 infinities above Baseline 8-D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back