• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh... First off, composite adventurer doesen't have a profile yet.

Second, you do realize Nanashi has 10-Dimensional erasure, right?

False.

GyroNutz said:
But Nocturne is immeasurable
Doesn't help the fact that he has no win conditions vs Akabane and that Akabane can just negate his speed or be unable to imagine himself being slower than Nocturne.

Also Akabane is unable to imagine himself losing (2-B passive law hax).

Has Akabane ever negated speed degrees of infinity above his own? If not, it's NLF to assume he can.

He can negate stuff on a 2-B level. He has negated non existent physiology and a lot of other stuff. It would be on you to prove why 2-B negation wouldn't work on Nocturne.

Jagan >>>>>>> The Archiver.

Also Akabane's logic is the logic of Babylon City which is above The Archiver. The low cannot stand against the high.

Dude, I've read the series along with you. Jagan was never stated or shown or implied to be > Archiver and neither is Akabane's Logic. If those were true then both the arcs of Voodoo Child and Get back the lost time arc would have been pointless as they were all trying to stop Archiver from resetting the universe

The Jagan worked on Akabane who could see through Archivers illusions and reality warp. So yeah the Jagan > The Archiver. The Witch Queen created the gate of Babylon city which is a place higher than The Archiver and The Archiver also hates the witch due to her feats and power. The Witch Queen was pretty broken dude.

And Get Back the lost time was basically fighting other ppl, not the archiver. They were fighting masaki, kagami etc to decide on which future to take. Besides as i said it is the logic of infinity fortress that the High > the low. Babylon City is higher than The Archiver.

No not at all. Jagan didn't work on Sariel in Divine Design so am I supposed to believe that the fodder is >>>> Archiver??? And when did Akabane seeing through Archiver's illusions? If that is your basis for Scaling then every top tier in Get Back The Lost Time arc would be 2-B cuz they could affect Akabane in the Slightest (Kagami affecting Akabane via mirror magic, Masaki affecting Akabane via Illusions,etc) but yet they ate bound by the Archiver. Also Witch Queen didn't create anything. She sealed off Babylon City so that it would be separated from the control of the real world and neither is Babylon City any higher place than Archiver.

Get Back The Lost Time was entirely built up on saving the universe itself and were fighting for the future of the Universe which would be resetted by the Archiver as per the wish of Lord of Creation. And no, nowhere does not mention or state or imply anyone including Akabane had logic > Archiver. If anyone wants to question this, they are free to read the Manga

Firephoenixearl said:
GyroNutz said:
But Nocturne is immeasurable
Doesn't help the fact that he has no win conditions vs Akabane and that Akabane can just negate his speed or be unable to imagine himself being slower than Nocturne.
Also Akabane is unable to imagine himself losing (2-B passive law hax).
Right that can't beat a Tier a 2-B/Unknown is Eternum Nocturne has a immeasurable or AP Unknown.

Doesn't help both Blitz Speed and Speed equalized.

PaChi2 said:
I propose the 2-A rating to be occupied by "SMT and/or Digimon God Tiers"
I second this.

btw God is likely losing his spot to a TES character so you can take him off the list.

You realize we run into the same dillema as Nanashi vs Ygg even with that right? Hence why both would be there.

I suppose so then?

Low 1-B should be left empty, BTW, since there are already 2 haxed Low 1-Bs pickle hasn't fought and To Aru is supposed to become Low 1-B soon.

I don't think Lavos can kill type 1 abstract, but the worm isn't killing every lavos ever (Even though he has bullshit passive mindhax) so... Prrrrobably incon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back