• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Jagan. Turns him into a human vegetable unwilling to do anything. And gains a win.

Also Ban's "i can't lose" makes Cain useless.

Attack Reflection is useless due to Turning Circle. Etc. Though too soon for matches. I want to finish the Archiver first.

Setsuna tenma said:
Doesn`t the jagan have a time limit?So the effects should be gone after the time limit.
No. The limit is on how long the illusion lasts. If Ban makes him experience something that gives him mental trauma for the rest of his life, that won't be affected by time, that's just the result of what the dude experienced.

Firephoenixearl said:
Well Jagan. Turns him into a human vegetable unwilling to do anything. And gains a win.

Attack Reflection is useless due to Turning Circle. Etc. Though too soon for matches. I want to finish the Archiver first.
The mark reflects hax too, so those abilities get reflected

also how exacly is Turning Circle going to protect from 1-A attack reflection ?

Overlord775 said:
Firephoenixearl said:

Mind hax does not count as harm

Overlord775 said:
the kindly ones have mind hax, yet Cain wasn't mind screwed
So mind hax get reflected too
That's the beauty of the Jagan my friend. The will manip doesn't come from the Jagan, but from yourself. Cain just sees something and then says "what's the point of living anymore?". It doesn't directly mess with your mind which is why it's not listed as Mind Manipulation on his profile.

Overlord775 said:
Firephoenixearl said:

Turning Circle just equalizes people in a way, but also protects from most harm. So ban attacks, it gets reflected 7x stronger then turning circle reflects the dmg.

Yeah, no, the Turning circle is not blocking 1-A powers

Also Cain went trought so much sh*t that i don't think you can just manipulate him to stop caring, also arguably the mark would activate and the illusions would turn against Jagan

Wait can Ban even effect Cain do to this, "Cain is by nature a character that exists more in thought than in reality"?

Overlord775 said:
Yeah, no, the Turning circle is not blocking 1-A powers
Also Cain went trought so much sh*t that i don't think you can just manipulate him to stop caring, also arguably the mark would activate and the illusions would turn against Jagan
Well the attack reflected is not 1-A. A 1-A power is doing that though the attack reflected is merely 7x stronger than the previous.

That's not how it works. There is always something that can make someone lose their will, Jagan allows Ban to see what has happened through someone's life, so that he can show him exactly what is needed. I mean it could just make him really scared to the point where he gets mental scars from the fear, will manip him, make Cain see Ban as a friend and therefore avoid fighting him, make Cain run away and commit self BFR. The possibilities are endless. And Ban already sees what's happens, a reality is created between the 2 of them.

Firephoenixearl said:
PsychoWarper said:
Wait can Ban even effect Cain do to this, "Cain is by nature a character that exists more in thought than in reality"?
Which means?
It means that in order to beat Cain you have to be able to effect a "thought/idea".

Also people call it 1-A attack reflection since it can reflect 1-A "attacks".

Btw, the Ea (I/O) profile's applicable key is almost done being revised, so she should be able to go up against God Head Pickle Inspector for strongest Low 1-B. Give me until the end of the day today or Saturday, and that should be good and ready for the match

GHPI is superior to English though, according to the file.

Isn't Godhead Pickle Inspector the ultimate being of Lord English's verse? I am not very knowledgeable on homestuck, but how does that work?

Edit: Ninja'd lol

PsychoWarper said:
It means that in order to beat Cain you have to be able to effect a "thought/idea".
Dream Manipulation, Non Physical interaction on a non existant level etc. Yeah it can affect a thought/idea.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Isn't Godhead Pickle Inspector the ultimate being of Lord English's verse? I am not very knowledgeable on homestuck, but how does that work?
Yeah, he is considered omnipotent in-verse, but he lacks the hax that Lord English has

GPI's hax:

Reality Warping, Omniscience, Omnipresence

LE's hax:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics | Flight, Time Manipulation (As a Lord of Time, he has complete control over the flow of time), Fate Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Plot Manipulation (Took control of MS Paint Adventures, allowing him to control the pace of the plot along with its presentation and medium, ultimately severely damaging the fabric of the story itself), Mind Manipulation (Hypnotized and took control of Alpha Jack through Lil' Cal), Clairvoyance (Can observe events across space and time), Immortality (Types 1 and 4; can only be killed if his death is 'Heroic' or 'Just') | Space-Time Manipulation, Invulnerability, Reality Warping, Sealing, BFR, Acausality, Resistance to soul Destruction (Even when weakened, Dirk couldn't destroy his soul) | All previous powers at their fullest potential, Dream Manipulation (Using Gamzee's powers, he inserted himself into Dave's dreams and influenced reality from them. By using these powers, he willed himself into existence within the dreams of people across as many universes as possible, masterminding the surfacing of his true power from these manifestations, despite having his original soul cast into the void), Fear Manipulation, Void Manipulation (His existence includes Equius, the Heir of Void, and he can cause "Double Death", completely erasing a person from existence), Conceptual Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Time Travel, Curse and Life Manipulation, Teleportation, exists simultaneously across all timelines even before his emergence, Regenerationn, Immortality (Types 1, 3, 4, and 8; he has assured his existence throughout all of space and time, becoming a temporal inevitability that all successful timelines result in, and can only be killed through the exploitation of various time-based glitches and loopholes), can "unlock any lock", can bypass Regenerationn (Mid-Godly) and Immortality (Types 1, 4, and 8), Resistance to psychic attack and to Time Stop

But... if Lord English gets stomped no dif by the God of his verse how the hell would he be the strongest for that tier? I will say that I do see it more likely that Lord English would defeat Ea than GHPI, so maybe I do see your point.

Firephoenixearl said:
PsychoWarper said:
Dream Manipulation, Non Physical interaction on a non existant level etc. Yeah it can affect a thought/idea.
Ok, so right now im still not seeing what Ban can do to beat Cain since the Willpower manip is likley Reflected.

PsychoWarper said:
Ok, so right now im still not seeing what Ban can do to beat Cain since the Willpower manip is likley Reflected.
As i said. Cain has never reflected anything coming from himself. Ban just makes a reality and then Cain believes it's not ok to fight ban and leaves.

Btw, the Ea (I/O) profile's applicable key is almost done being revised, so she should be able to go up against God Head Pickle Inspector for strongest Low 1-B. Give me until the end of the day today or Saturday, and that should be good and ready for the match
Why does she have fungus manip?

Its hilarious

Many of the viruses in the series take the form of rot, fungus, and insects. Hence why they have it lol. Its funny in the VS sense, but it context it is basically just metaphoric imagery for decay induced on a system or person

>High 1-B Weather Manip

What does this even mean tho

But... if Lord English gets stomped no dif by the God of his verse how the hell would he be the strongest for that tier?
Because the spot is taken by the one with the best W/L ratio in the tier

Well, it's a metaphor. He uses viruses that are represented and that take the form of massive storms and floods that ripped apart the infinite dimensional Babylon down to one layer, and fatally wounded Marduk with it. It's the same thing with Dies Irae having 1-A String Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, or Electricity Manipulation. Its mostly metaphorical, and is used as a device to make it more interesting then just saying "and then Enlil hacked Babylon and released a virus that reduced it to one layer. Also it made that computer get ded."

Oh, and also it wanted a parallel to mesopotamian mythology's great flood

Hl3 or bust said:
I/O is gonna be one hell of a meme farm
Yeah lol. I mean Matt thought I was spewing bullshit when I mentioned it the first time lol. At least the author did what he wanted, which was to make what is basically information interacting with information more interesting lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back