• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest 5D Characters on the Wiki

1-A thought based hax
bruh

i said goku incons with lady of pain

bruh

i said goku incons with lady of pain
the lady of pain has no 1-A hax.

Yeah turns out Lady of Pain and Serpent happen to be the 2 Low 1-C people from D&D without 1-A hax.

But yeah they both got a kajillion layers.

Also, the Super Forms from Sonic IIRC have 6D smurf hax potency due to scaling to Solaris, so the only Low 1-C from Sonic games who can be on the list is probably THE END.

He has:

• A lot of hax resistances.
  • Law and Fate Manipulation (4-D, scales to the entire universe, and)
  • Void Manipulation and Deconstruction
  • Invulnerability Negation
  • Corruption
  • Power Nullification
  • Interdimensional BFR/Paralysis
  • Memory hax
  • NPI that works on incorporeal beings
  • Life Absorption with each energy orb attack.

Last edited:
it says on sonics profile that he is just 5D
shouldn't it say on his profile that he is possibly 6D with hax?

do you know if that 6D blog is accepted?
according to shake, sonic just has 6D range and thats it

do you know if that 6D blog is accepted?
according to shake, sonic just has 6D range and thats it
I mean, seems that to affect a 6D being they'd need 6D potency.

And since that would make all the Super Forms (who now all have 5D AP) 6D smurfs, that would leave THE END as the best choice to represent Sonic in this list.

Back