• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest 5D Characters on the Wiki

well if thats the case there was also the subjective reality that was a wincon
unless the passive stuff in general is getting nuked

I'll nominate the Devourer some place in between 11th and 12th

Isn't sora 6d all together or does he have a 5d key ?
I feel characters with greater range/cosmology and abilities to send their victims to said range( if possible going into but not 6d ) should be put higher. E.g Sora, sonic and Digimon characters. 🌚

Kratos has layered CM1, Spawn doesn't have CM anything. Anything Kratos does, Spawn dies.

Outlasting Kratos is also folly, bro fundamentally has infinite stamina if he mentally deems himself to do so because of his limitless supply of magic.

This is assuming Spawn's 5D keys BTW, 6D ain't allowed automatically.

EDIT: Oh, speed unequal. Spawn blitzes then. No idea if he can even feasibly interact with Kratos tho.

No idea if he can even feasibly interact with Kratos tho.
He can't interact with Kratos but would have infinite amount of time to figure out how to put him down

the problem with that is kratos quite literally resist everything he has

I'll nominate the Devourer some place in between 11th and 12th
i put him on 13th place

Lower than his God/Hope self. Ragnarok/Valhalla Kratos lacks a lot of the hax, range and versatility his Greek self had, but has greater battle intelligence and wisdom and has all the resistances barring those provided by Hope.
I “Hope” that changes in the next game.

But he would still be in a TD/NEP state, unless he loses it when that happens, which idk
Let’s try it this way
Shiva and kratos for example would be Incon because of TD NEP but there is no way shiva is sharing a spot with him because he would lose to characters below
I think that’s how this list works

Let’s try it this way
Shiva and kratos for example would be Incon because of TD NEP but there is no way shiva is sharing a spot with him because he would lose to characters below
Wait so what if there's some mofo who has the specific abilities to solo spot number one or a spot in the top three but gets folded by everyone else. Is this thread ranked by how many characters each they can beat or someway else?

Let’s try it this way
is it cause his TD doesnt cover information or

@Remus1998 Due to how fiction differs a lot between what's more fundamental, concepts, info, narrative or history, we treat them as their own separate cases, hence the note under High godly that says it needs to be specified what type of regen the user has in the first place. So one type of high godly doesn't automatically mean you can withstand the other levels of erasure without any evidence.

Back