• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Striking Strength Revision Complete

Ryukama

Joke Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Hello. As most of you probably know, there was a massive revision thread regarding how we handle Striking Strength.

Well this huge project is now completed. Despite, literally, over 9000 profiles to go over, we've managed to finish this in a mere 8 days. A true testament to the immense effeciency and work ethic of the staff. We should all feel very proud of ourselves as a community.

Antvasima and I would like to give tremendous thanks to A6colute, Antoniofer, ArbitraryNumbers, Azathoth, Burning, Byakuya, Celestial Pegasus, Colonel Krukov, CrossverseCrisis, Dark649, Darkanine, Dino Ranger Black, Dragonmasterxyz, God-King Superman, Gemmysaur, Gwynbleiddd, KamiYasha, LinaShields, LordXcano, Mattew Schroeder, Promestein, SomebodyData, TISSG7Redgrave, Thebluedash, The Everlasting, The real cal howard and WeeklyBattles for helping edit these profiles.

We're also aware there were some who wanted to help but were unable to. To those, we still appreciate your care and support.
And I myself would like to personally thank Antvasima and Kavpeny for helping manage this revision and planning it out for quite some time now.

Once again, big thanks and congratulations to everyone for helping make this great progress for our site a possibility, and a super quick one at that.

Congratulations Congryulations

I especially want to give thanks to Ryukama, without whom we would not have been able to properly organise the project, and to everybody who went above and beyond what was required of them, by doing considerably more than their initially assigned part of the work, which allowed us to finish the revision.

Thank you all very much. Colonel Krukov kept me up-to-date on the revisions, I'm glad it went well. This is proof that even with a few staff unable to participate, a massive revision can be done. Bravo!

With the new system, a character who can hit with MCB+ punches has MCB class striking strength or the "+" should be added to the striking strength as well? Because I saw some with and some without it

The + sign should be added, yes. Not everything was converted exactly correctly.

S9bPVaK
I approve immensely ... I'll give you a digital cookie if you recognize where this comes from.

I have been keeping tabs on the revisions to the Striking Strength . To say the least, i am very impressed. Such an large quantity of pages finished in such a short amount of time. The amount of determination the moderators & admins have surprised me drastically. I thank you for doing this for everyone. I am sorry i did not help at all with such massive revisions.
However, this is not taking anything away from the accopmlishement all of you acheived together. You eternally have my gratitude and respect. This is one of many things i can say i am proud of this wikia for accoplishing. I promise to get more invovled with the more important things here. For now though.. I congratulate you, vsbattles wikia !

Yes, there was never a ban on them in the first place.

Antvasima said:
Yes, there was never a ban on them in the first place.
There wasn't? Oh. I was planning on the SILVER! (Verse) page to even Realize that.

Now, is this new table dependant on Attack Potency? Because I see stuff that relates to a character's AP. Can anyone explain this?

Striking strength is your physical AP, basically. If you are High 6-A physically you have Multi-Continent class. If you are High 6-A with a spell and 6-B physically you have Country class

Question: If you have attack potency via reality warping, couldn't you use your warping to amplify your other stats to the same level as your attack potency ? Sorry if this is actually obvious, just wanting to be sure.

Back