• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Striking Strength Revision Complete

I know it's late,but I have to ask this: Why the SS of 10-C is Below Average Class instead of Below Average Human Class?

@Seed Wrong thread. Also, it likely depends on the character, setting, and writer.

@Aiden I do not remember. Likely because it reads as a bit awkward with such a long description.

Well it is likely too late now in any case

Fixed it. If people come across profiles that have been missed, they are more than free to just go and change it themselves. That'd be appreciated.

I'm saying as a whole. If someone sees a page that was somehow missed and they can edit it, then they're more than free too.

Kavpeny apologises for not keeping in touch with the wiki lately. It is due to dealing with serious personal issues in real life.

However, he greatly appreciates all of the help from the staff with the project, especially Ryukama's assistance with the organisation.

@Ant If you're still currently in contact with Kavpeny right now, you can tell him that I really appreciate the kind words. Also that I completely understand why he couldn't be here, am sorry about whatever it is he's dealing with, and hope the best for him.

Well, he got in touch earlier today, but he might take a long time to be able to respond again.

Noice this was suprisingly quick, which I think is a good sign if we have to do another wiki wide revision again.

Yes. We also learned that splitting the work by letters of the alphabet is the least complicated option.

It's over already? Damn that was fast. Really well done. Pat yourselves on the back.

Also, I can't apologize enough for not being able to help. I assure you that I had a good reason for not being able.

Back