• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (Meta and Registration Thread)

@ZephyrosOmega

Sayaka Miki (Sleep manip restricted if it's unavoidable, Type 8 and Low Godly restricted), Liliana Vess (Death manip and Aura restricted)

If Quintessence is as much invulnerability as it sounds like, it's Very High on the scale rather than High. I'd edit it or clarify. Otherwise probably fine.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

Senji Muramasa and Peev Shalpatine (All that shit Crim cosigned on restricted and I swear if this causes problems you're both getting the Hakai)

@Hl3_or_bust

Eanru (No power null)

@Faruel1998

The Godwoken (Source Master key, no Source Vampirism or Low Godly) and Shiroe (No Type 4 Immortality, Paralysis or Sleep)

@Oliver_de_jesus

Meliodas (No Soul Manip) and Sealas (No Time Travel, Time Stop or Reality Warping)

Shroom and most other demon gods are apparently bad for planetary mind wipe of basically every NPC that persists even after death.

And I'll do the rest later since I need to sleep

For the safety of people in the RP who haven't gotten their stuff yet, you don't have these until they do. I specified in-game it was happening "slowly" so RP can still happen in the meantime.

Hmmm, there is also the fact that The Witcher 3 is sucking the life out of me, the game is too good, you guys should play one day

Verses: Berserk (preferably Griffith), Slime (preferably Shion (Light Novel))

Powers: A material space Vex Mind's ability to simulate reality through the things needed for that to work (Intelligence, Enhanced Senses, Information Analysis, Analytical Prediction)

- Ash Crow: A power that resides in Izanagi's being. It causes him to be a singularity of information, making it extremely hard to detect him through supernatural and technological means. However, the main power of this ability is something completely different. Izanagi can project a dark force that takes the shape of a crow, with the crow being able to change its size. This crow is outside of laws of existence, causing it to be immune to harm and wields incredible power (amp cap). It can use Izanagi's ranged abilies (so it doesn't have things like Dark Matter) normally or project them from the 'shadow' of its wings.

(Resistance to Information Analysis, ESP, Clairvoyance, Precognition, Psychometry, etc. Summoning. The crow has: Limited Size Manipulation, Invulnerability, Izanagi's ranged abilities)

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure needing a large amount isn't much of an excuse with your other abilities, such as the creation you have.

Ask for something less blatantly cheesable.

@Tago238

Scrooge McDuck (No Invulnerability), Golden Queen, Gabriella (OMD) (No Invulnerability), Toyotomi Hideyoshi (Full Power)

@CrimsonStarFallen

Meng (2nd key minus aura, divine sense and unexplained power null), and Virgo Shaka (No reactive evolution or probability manip)

@Everything12

Shin Malphur (No Low Godly) and Mariabell Rosso (Death manip restricted if unavoidable)

@Listentomyrhytm

Future Warrior 2.0 (Time manip, mid godly and type 8 restricted), and Post-Crisis Supes (No BFR)

@Paul_Frank

Jed and Arba (No soul absorption)

@Andykhang
Dante (Sealing, BFR, Invulnerability, Dura neg and Time Stop restricted) and Hunter (No Time Travel or Invulnerability)

@WHYNAUT

Shion (No Sleep) and Griffith (No Fate manip or Type 9)

Probably the nuclear codes were lost after the death of gabriela, So no Nuclear weapons
Kiara literally took over the US. It's easy for her to get the football and biscuit that has the physical codes on them

Now in all seriousness i'm not actually going to use them because they would A) cause way too much collateral and B) not work

Power:

Spirit of the Multi-West:
Wild, Untamed, and Unchained. Mad Gun escape from the bound of everything, even the law of reality and common sense, as the embodiment of the Wild West (the extend of what he can do is cap at allowable tier). He is also intimately connected with the world around him, feeling everything about it to the minute detail. Also as a part to his ability, is having his stat rise to the highest possible (at allowable tier), and can boost to the highest possible (at allowable tier), to represent his untamed nature.

The Ghost: The ghostly horse that he always ride on it back. Carrying him everywhere, he have the ability to go and carry him to everywhere he desired to be, even if the place itself is not physical in nature (such as deep within a person heart, or place with conceptual nature) (the extend is cap at allowable tier). Anything the horse possessed will also carry that same property, allowing his gun to shoot at everything he desires (cap at allowable tier).

What's so bad about Eidolon's stuff, just sticking to the things he's actually shown off? You'd have to maybe restrict like, BFR and a couple other things but everything else is something that I or other people already have, or just auto-resisted like powersteal

Eidolon is far from the most BS thing in this RP

The issue is his main power, which is just having whatever power you want, including stuff above the hax cap. Sticking to just the stuff he's shown is missing the entire point of the ability. Also, only stuff that takes away player autonomy is auto-restricted, not stuff like that.

The issue is his main power, which is just having whatever power you want, including stuff above the hax cap. Sticking to just the stuff he's shown is missing the entire point of the ability. Also, only stuff that takes away player autonomy is auto-restricted, not stuff like that.
Well i'll see what the GM has to say, since there's multiple easy solutions to that

Also eidolon's whole thing is that he can't choose what powers he gets and I am 99% sure power steal is restricted if power mimicry is

The reason I brought this up is because literally everyone forgot to actually bring this up or look at it until just now

Well, someone remembered yesterday, and apparently no one else lol

Back