• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (Meta and Registration Thread)

nu, they are just one a bundle of good powers and resistances, while the other is just slash-based murder portals

that is the most metagamey shit i've ever seen any character try and get

and considering the competition is Velav that's not a good thing

Verses: re-thinking

Powers:

-Timelord: Evolved state of a Pseudo-Divine being, grant the following boon:
  • Flow Control: Allows the user to slow down time a person's time for as much a it wants [up to normal debuff cap], being able to slow it down to near half for a short period of time [To extended cap for 10 seconds] or speed up 5t's own time to increese their speed [base cap], massivelly so for short burst [expanded cap for 10 seconds]. Only one of either application can be used at the same time and the stronger variants have a shared cooldown of 60 seconds.
  • Stasis: Allows the user to time stop anything that makes direct contact with their skin. Can only be applied to one thing at the time. [Can only be used again two fight posts after made by me]
  • Undo: Any and all damage without exclusion caused to a target can be undone at will. Only can be utilized on damage inflicted by the user itself, all other damage remains. [The effect caused by Manifolds's Immaginaty Numbers Spaces counts as done by the user]
  • Divine Status: Divine being of this rank cannot be senses by supernatural ways nor can their moves be predicted (Resistance to Information Analysis, ESP, Clairvoyance, Precognition, Psychometry, etc. Resistance to all types of precog)
  • Divine Law: Divine being of this rank resist having their protections [barriers bypassing and resistance negation] bypassed and their powers taken over.
  • Divine Vision: Divine being of this rank have much better senses, being able to 360° around themselves, smell, see and hear over great distances, percive the tinies of details via touch and taste.
-Manifold: Sophia gains control over the 11 dimensions that quantum strings vibrate through, allowing her to create rifts to Immaginary Numbers Spaces. These rifts can be create only from her body or extention of her body [aka like swords, clothes or spears] of her melee range by making a "slashing" motion. These rifts can vary from centimeters long and thin enough to be nearly imperceptible to several dozens of meters long and tens wide, while they can travel up to kilometers. Furhermore, stationary ones can be created to act as pseudo shields.

Things that enter the immaginaty number space are suffer total topological breakdown, being reduced to metaphysical 1s and 0s for lack of a better word. [though just for clarification sake, if somene is bysected by one of the rifts, only the part cought will suffer topological breakdown, not the entirity of their being.]

Sophia herself can't enter the rifts, either voluntarely or if forced to.

Stasis: Sloppily hidden attempt at invulnerability, and no, I don't care that it technically has a cooldown. Two posts in a fight are practically nothing and the content you decide to put in them can't really be predicted or regulated. It's essentially a "tank any attack free" card with unlimited uses unless 3 or more other PCs with the ability to put you down in one blow each decide to team up on you.

Undo: I mean it's ok. Not sure why you'd want this, especially with how redundant it seems with your already overpowered healing, but sure.

Divine Law: Might have been fine on its own as like, a single Custom Power, but bundled with the other stuff just makes you almost unkillable. Even then I don't want to think about you getting a character with like 100 resistances in a future set.

Manifold: This plus your time stop or your 100x speed buff becomes Very High. Being "unpredictable" cements this further. On top of that its defensive use borders on invulnerability, especially in tandem with Divine Law and the other defensive abilities you're asking for.

All in all, some of what's you're asking for could be okay individually or in toned down smaller batches, but right now, the combination being requested is way too much.

Reduce the number of abilities or the versatility of each. Remove the blatant cheese entirely.

Stasis: Sloppily hidden attempt at invulnerability, and no, I don't care that it technically has a cooldown. Two posts in a fight are practically nothing and the content you decide to put in them can't really be predicted or regulated. It's essentially a "tank any attack free" card with unlimited uses unless 3 or more other PCs with the ability to put you down in one blow each decide to team up on you.
i mean, any amout of danmaku, multiple attacks at all [like, swinging a sword while imbuing it with flames or just using multiple weapons hard counters it

though, would upping the cooldown to like 7-10 actions make it better ?

Divine Law: Might have been fine on its own as like, a single Custom Power, but bundled with the other stuff just makes you almost unkillable. Even then I don't want to think about you getting a character with like 100 resistances in a future set.
ok, removed the resistance to resistance neg

Manifold: This plus your time stop or your 100x speed buff becomes Very High.
tbf, wouldn't that apply to any ability that can instant kill ? though i'd guess making the speed increese just reaction speed would solve this

Being "unpredictable" cements this further.
i ment """skill""" type of prediction, the ones that just let you dodge everything the opponent throws at you because you are always 20 steps ahead.

On top of that its defensive use borders on invulnerability, especially in tandem with Divine Law and the other defensive abilities you're asking for.
are portals really comparable to full on invulnerability ? though, i guess i could just remove the statioary part entirely to fix that

mind fart, my bad, it does block normal precog as swell

what i ment to say there was more like it only blocks Skill-Based Precog, so attacks cannot be predicted before they are even used and such

Question about the PC auto-resistances

Do they apply to summons and NPCs as well? Like, could I use stuff on Gilver and the Fodder-level demons that PCs would be immune to, like Mindhaxxing or Claiming him with Glaistig's stuff

Player made stuff generally can't be copied or such either, yeah.

Same goes for weapons and shit.

Had a discussion over this, it nerfs some of my stuff a bit but I expected it.

Back