• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (Meta and Registration Thread)

Edwellken

RP Elder
This is just to give people who want it another sandbox RP (since most RPs of the same type are dead or dying). There is absolutely no plot intended.

Setting

You are thrown into a normal Real World type Earth by unknown forces and given unnatural abilities. Others seem to be popping out of nowhere as well. Whoever or whatever did this doesn't seem to be here to explain themselves. Whatever you decide to do or not do now with your newfound abilities is up to you.

Hax level is High.

Everyone has actual immunity to power mimicry and mind manipulation/similar abilities (only in cases that would take control of the PC away from the player). Also Time Travel and similar abilities that mess with the flow of the game are auto restricted.

Everyone is 8-C and Hypersonic. Amp cap for permanent/persistent stat amps (Such as Accelerated Development, Transformations that can last for more than a few seconds, and amps that are otherwise long lasting or permanent for any reason) are capped at 10x. Amps that can only last 10 seconds or less are capped at 100x.

Character Sheet

Name: Self explanatory.

Appearance: What your character looks like. Text or image. Or both, Idc.

Backstory: Who your character was before getting isekai'd. This entry is optional. (I'd prefer not to have several depowered gods or avatars of immortal beings or stuff like that, but it's not like I'm gonna make a rule against it.)

Theme: What type of character you intend to play, what you intend to do as a player, etc. This is to help me choose a character that fits what you want to do.

Verses: Choose as many as you like, but you will get 2 characters from them, chosen by me.

Powers: Choose 2 powers from anywhere, or make up your own custom ones.

Place your characters here once accepted.

Last edited:
Name: Kusanagi

Appearance: This

Backstory: A swordwoman from a long lost world that once sought to protect those who stood by her side, now with little left, she roams reality in search of purpose.

Theme: Swordswoman, Warrior

Verses: Fate/Grand Order (Preferably Okita Alter), Slime (Preferably 2nd Key WN Benimaru)

Powers:
Heroic Spirit Swordmaster Standard abilities,

Impossible to Rival: A characteristic possessed by her inherently as she developed. This ability always allowed her to grow to surpass herself, her strength, speed, skill and ability developing at inordinate rates. A representation of the skill she had gathered over her centuries of combat, this ability allows her to predict the movements of enemies to an extraordinary degree, while making herself impossible to predict to others, even through abilities that bypass resistance, and leaving no possibility of openings. Her abilities cannot be adapted to or evolved against, nor can they be replicated in any way. With this, her senses can see through the enemy, discern the smallest detail and act based upon it, even if it attempts to cloud her perception in some way. This also grants her extended control over her own body, being able to make turns and movements that the human body normally simply could not accommodate. (Accelerated Development, Analysis based Precog, Resistance to Precog, Negation of Reactive Evo, Resistance to Power Copy, Enhanced Senses and Analysis, Body Control)

Last edited:
Name: Gabriela Diaz Hickok

Appearance: Civil form(imagine she has an angel halo), armor form

Theme: Gabriela, a young Girl of 16 years who likes adventure and create new things

Backstory: Gabriela is Sofia's younger Sister, unlike her sister, she born without powers or at least she hadn't woken her up yet, she always had fights with Sofia due to tribal things before getting isekai'd

Verses: Marvel and DC comics

Charecters: Amadeus Cho (immortalitt Type 4 restrict) and Blue Beetle (Time Travel, intagibility and Power Null restricted)

Powers:

Romeo's Creation

Armor of the Imagination: the armor is a piece of alien technology, which is synchronized with the mind of the user and fed by the imagination, the armor changes shape at a subatomic level, allowing it to disperse causing teleportation, among other effects such as being intagible, rebuilding after being destroyed or changing its density, Capable of transferring kinetic energy to the air to simulate energy beams

Last edited:
no, he can't create it, he never showed himself, he create the block creation (which can generate structures from nothing) but never something like that.

Name: Brusel

Appearance: A 6'10 guy with dark long, yet somewhat spiky hair. Wearing a blue saiyan armor (think of Namek Saga Vegeta but with a lighter blue, and no gloves.). Black eyes and a small scar on his neck.

Theme: Powerful aliens.

Backstory: Normally born on Universe 6, he lived a pretty quiet life but decided to go away from sadala to explore the universe on his spacepod... sadly, one of the few planets he went to, was extremely hostile towards him, so he moved onto another planet, where he got assaulted and killed due to his somewhat low power level.

Verses: Dragon Ball and Ben 10

Powers:

Saiyan Physiology (with transformations included)

Manipulate Energy - A technique special to Brusel, as instead of using his energy, he can grab energies thrown at him including fire and electricity, and then be able to send them somewhere else with receiving minimal damage. However this is limited to his hands.

Name: Ghelet of Caed Nua

Appearance:

Backstory: TBD

Theme: Wizard

Verses: Dungeons and Dragons, Fate/Grand Order

Powers: Wizard class powers (mind control abilities restricted if it's needed)

Occult Source: An extra-dimensional power that grants to Ghelet powers not correlated to his wizard abilities.
Occult Source is an esoterical force that was bestowed to Ghelet, increasing his lifespan to a level that he stopped from aging as well allows him to create portals, summon constructs of esoterical energy (such as automatons and weapons that can control mentally), heals from wounds, poison and diseases and perceive/watch the souls.

a724bf02abf08a53e330267bbf982a9f.jpg

Last edited:
(change the description of my character a bit)

what is the limit of amplifiers? It is to know up to what density I can increase the armor.

Last edited:
  • Name: Llwn Kju
  • Appearance: Appears young, but has a distinctly wizened look to his eyes. Skin tone is plain and pale, almost albino-like, hair is short and black, and body shape suggests malnutrition at a glance, but is closer to that of an endurance runner than actual emaciation.
  • Theme: Supremacy/Victory At All Costs
  • Verses: Rise of Humanity (preferably the big man), Doom (do I even need to say anything)
  • Powers:
    • Uu'Lwakuua'Kke Dvehw: The Touch of the Snake, a supernatural gift triggered by his passage through worlds. All with the Gift are preternaturally capable foes, having an unnatural, intuitive sense of timing, angles, speed, force, and balance, as well as an unusually developed brain that aids at analytical thinking and predictive reasoning. The benefits attributable to simple biology end there though, as all under the Gift, furthermore, are nearly incapable of feeling pain, are functionally immune to disease and poison, in the same way that one cannot set fire to fire, and possess a significant regenerative factor, allowing for even near-total destruction of the head to be healed.

This is not the end however, as the most dangerous trait of this gift is something else entirely. Those with the Gift maintain control and mastery over a great multitude of small, knife-like blades that seem to flicker in and out of existence. In truth, these blades only exist as the user wills them to, including inside of himself or others, although the latter requires a very short distance between them or direct contact, either with the user or their weapon. These blades, rather that cutting through physical force, simply separate the target without any resistance, as though gliding through air. Even further, the matter of these blades is unnatural and abhorrent to most biology, being incredibly toxic even to the most resilient organisms and instantly wracking their body with the sensation of innumerable bites, and entirely subject to the user's control, allowing them to change the shape, size, or even the state of matter the blades appear to occupy. However, these blades only last a minute at most without direct concentration given to maintaining them.
    • The Player (Grim Dawn)'s Demolitionist Mastery and its Item Skill Modifiers

Last edited:
Name: Cheese Strat

Appearance: A young blond-hair man with white T and blue Jean

Backstory: There is none? This is just me figuring out the cheese lol

Theme: Cheesing to the max (To be specific, I just want to take my power to the absolute limit)

Verse: Arifureta (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Arifureta:_From_Commonplace_to_World’s_Strongest?mobile-app=false), Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Tensei_Shitara_Slime_Datta_Ken) (Basically just someone with a lot of ability)

Power:

Pinnacle of Absolution: Any skill or ability learn, will be instantly mastered, and any skill or ability the user have will be taken to their absolute highest level(allowable tier), regardless of limitation.

Fusionism: The ability to fuse anything together, to create something greater than the sum of it part. This ability can fuse object, person, and even ability and skill together, and the user can even unfuse thing to their components.

Name: Mad Gun

Appearance: A young man in a classical cowboy outfit, with red eyes and blond hair

Backstory: A scoundrel that steal bank, commit crime, and do whatever he please under the sun. Whatever circumstances which lead him here doesn’t matter, as long as he can keep being himself.

Theme: Mad Gunman

Verse: Arifureta (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Arifureta:_From_Commonplace_to_World’s_Strongest?mobile-app=false), Nasuverse (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Nasuverse?mobile-app=false)
Power:

The Law of Gun:
“Anything is permitted, as long as it is in the shape of the gun”. He can create any type of gun he like, that look like anything he like, and shoot anything he like, even if the gun itself violate the law of physics and common sense, for the sake of ultimate mayhem. (The gun he can make is capped up to the allowable tier)

Mad Shot: Removing logic out of his shot, he can aim and shoot at anything with unimaginable accuracy. The shot itself, void of any common sense, will bend, swirls, phase through , and do anything as long as it can hit the target (the extend of what the shot can do is capped at the allowable tier)

Last edited:
Oh *****, I was going to do a gun theme here. Well, better just enjoy my The Witcher 3 and let the pros do the RP

Everyone has actual immunity to power mimicry and mind manipulation/similar abilities (only in cases that would take control of the PC away from the player). Also Time Travel and similar abilities that mess with the flow of the game are auto restricted.

Everyone is 9-B and Subsonic. Amp cap for permanent/persistent stat amps (Such as Accelerated Development, Transformations that can last for more than a few seconds, and amps that are otherwise long lasting or permanent for any reason) are capped at 10x. Amps that can only last 10 seconds or less are capped at 100x.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

Okita Alter and Benimaru (Post-Harvest key)

@Oliver_de_jesus

Amadeus Cho (not sure how the Type 4 works but if it's at all combat applicable or un-counterable, restrict) and Blue Beetle (Bleed stuff and Power Null restricted)

@Listentomyrhytm

Android 21 (no waves) and Swampfire

@Faruel1998

Azbara Jos (no Counterspell) and Medea (Space manip restricted)

@Everything12

Cu Alter and Gilgamesh (Time stop, Sleep, BFR and Petrification restricted)

@CrimsonStarFallen

Nono (Buster Machine key, Time Travel, Black Holes and Existence Erasure restricted) and Utsuho Reiuji (Low Godly restricted)

@Hl3_or_bust

Zhong Yue (Atman key, Aura, Power Null, Life/Death manip and Deconstruction restricted) and Doomguy

@Andykhang

Hajime Nagumo and Emiya Alter

@Paul_Frank

Mahito (Low Godly restricted) and Mephistopheles

@Zackra1799

Irene Belserion and Luck Voltia

Last edited:
Amadeus Cho (not sure how the Type 4 works but if it's at all combat applicable or un-counterable, restrict) and Blue Beetle (Time Travel and Power Null restricted)
well, immortality 4 varies depending on the gamma mutant (abomination died several times and only returns for outside help instead of the green door), but cho never used it so I do not think it is applicable to combat

En9MBk9VQAIL_Vk

Name: Izanagi(?)

Appearance: Short.

Backstory: Tragic.

Theme: Rule breaker (both as a character and in terms of abilities)

Verses: To Aru Majutsu No Index (preferably 2nd key Kakine), Tower of God (preferably Enryu)

Powers:

- Imaginary Power: Izanagi can draw power from his target's thoughts. He can do what the targets thinks he's capable of and then amplify it by ten times. This goes for the power, durability, speed, size, range and numbers of his abilities and physical performance.

- Veil of Madness: Within a radius of twenty meters from Izanagi the rules and constants of reality are thrown into chaos. The rules of whatever realm he finds himself in become disorderly, space gets warped, the flow of time is disrupted, the laws of physics become inconsistent, etc. Although these effects aren't permanent and not necessarily harmful on their own, they can cause one's defenses to become fragile and their attacks unreliable. It's also extremely hard to navigate and keep track of what's happening within this area. Izanagi can also choose what does and doesn't get affected, which is why this ability does not work against him.

Last edited:
@Oliver_de_jesus

I see, probably fine then. Also unfortunately shofting to The Bleed is apparently 1-B intangibility etc that no one here can really account for so I have to restrict it altogether. You still want Beetle?

@WHYNAUT

Will get to you when I'm at a computer.

I see, probably fine then. Also unfortunately shofting to The Bleed is apparently 1-B intangibility etc that no one here can really account for so I have to restrict it altogether. You still want Beetle?

Well ok, I already have intagibility from my power, so no problem i still with BB or you can give me HellBat Batman key

1-was a suggestion ONLY BatHell key, no alls keys

2-Batman prep time takes years of planning, knowledge about the enemy, money and time.

3-literally what would he prepare me for exactly? I don't have Bruce's mentality that everyone is bad.

Back