• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (Meta and Registration Thread)

The bullet is optional equipment, besides it is almost impossible to build it due to Element X so it can be restricted, although you would also have to restrict the Nth metal that batman has

Nah, I mean, batman prep time is mostly with pre-existing things in DC comics, like Kryptonite, speed force research, experience with mother boxes among other things.

but well batman always wins (Technically he once had plot hax by a Low 1-C entity)

This is probably going to come off as salty but whatever

I'm fairly certain that the compromise Ed has made in relation to Eidolon, from Zeph's power, which includes restricting things above the hax cap, would cause that power to be above the maximum amount of restrictions allowed.

Those being: Grey Boy stuff, BFR, Power Absorption, time fuckery bubbles, and Clockblocker-level forcefields, since to my knowledge that shit is basically Alexandria's invulnerability. And this isn't even counting the powers Glaistig didn't directly show, which includes actual Alexandria and Grue, the power-**** shadow man.

@Hl3_or_bust @ZephyrosOmega

Simplest solution is probably to just make a custom ability knockoff as people have done several times before.

@Oliver_de_jesus

You can swap out Goku Black's Scythe for a different ability since Sealas seems to make it redundant.

@Everyone if you haven't updated your thing in the sandbox with the new abilities for this set, please do so.

The bullet is optional equipment, besides it is almost impossible to build it due to Element X so it can be restricted, although you would also have to restrict the Nth metal that batman has
I’m quite certain that’s all Post-Flashpoint anyway

Post-Crisis doesn’t have all that bs

Prep-wars have broken out in other RPs with much less bullshit characters

I would highly appreciate it if you don't

Prep-wars have broken out in other RPs with much less bullshit characters

I would highly appreciate it if you don't
I just wanted him for the martial arts stuff

its unfortunate how prep wars have colored most of the perception of RP meta but

if everyone is really against it cause of that fine I g

Not against prep at all personally. Idk much about Batman's most nefarious stuff though.

This is probably going to come off as salty but whatever

I'm fairly certain that the compromise Ed has made in relation to Eidolon, from Zeph's power, which includes restricting things above the hax cap, would cause that power to be above the maximum amount of restrictions allowed.

Those being: Grey Boy stuff, BFR, Power Absorption, time fuckery bubbles, and Clockblocker-level forcefields, since to my knowledge that shit is basically Alexandria's invulnerability. And this isn't even counting the powers Glaistig didn't directly show, which includes actual Alexandria and Grue, the power-**** shadow man.
If you want to restrict Eidolon than fine, but if, 2 sets in, you really have no method of avoiding Alexandria and Grue, when the former is literally just a summon you can hit me around and the latter's power mimicry is literally useless according to the OP, that's entirely on you.

But yes this does come across as extremely salty when Ed and I had already worked out a solution.

what?

the problem is that their main abilities are above the hax cap, being invulnerability and passive power fuckery.

what?

the problem is that their main abilities are above the hax cap, being invulnerability and passive power fuckery.
Invulnerability from an otherwise haxless summon that you can just... yknow, fly around or use dura negation on

ANd the power fuckery isn't passive, it's from his darkness which has a max range of tens of meters and doesn't even shut off powers completely.

Darkness that can be dispersed by a strong wind as is quite literally stated on his profile, and once again is nowhere near as bad as you're trying to imply

"I could feel my power slip just a little out of my reach, my range dropping, my control over the bugs just a touch weaker.

But I could still see through my bugs. I could still feel what they felt. They’d gathered for the barrier I’d tried to erect between Parian and Bonesaw, and they’d dispersed in the time since, touching everyone present."

And no she can't? She specifically summons them, and they use their powers?

You're not going to beat me over a worm argument and I'm still waiting for your response so i can continue on with the RP i've been enjoying

Last edited:
Name: Ikkath Liang

Appearance: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/696475716681990144/795160883991019530/image1.png

Backstory: Orc kicked out of his village for being scrawny, was taken in and learned martial arts with monks before becoming a wanderer

Theme: Lightning/Martial Arts

Verses: InFamous (Beast Cole MacGrath preferably), DC Comics (Batman Preferably, Post Crisis or Flashpoint), Pokemon (Clefable preferably), Hokuto No Ken (Preferably Kenshiro)

Powers:
(The 4 Great Stances:
Four Stances taught by the monks that he had studied with. These four stances correspond to four martial arts, and cannot be forcibly learned by anyone through study without a teacher due to their innate nature of spirituality and being passed from teacher to student. The stances are as follows:

Water’s Voice: A defensive stance. While it is in use, one may use a technique to redirect attacks and techniques targeting him to any applicable target within its original range through usage of energy and movement alone, using only one limb. Large area of affect blasts cannot be redirected, but other effects they carry can be if they affect a specific individual rather than the whole area.

Moon’s Eye: A offensive stance. While in use, one may use a technique to cause all defensive techniques, boosts, and abilities no longer apply to physical blows, with the greater the defensive power used, the more powerful the blow becomes in turn.

Mountain’s Breath: A balanced stance which maximizes breathing capability. While in use, one may use a technique to explosively overclock their power to a massive degree.

Forest’s Soul: A stance which relies on trickery. While in use, one may use a technique to create any number of clones of themselves within the earth, and all are soil-like. The last one left becomes the true body)

(Lightning of Wonder: A supreme lightning power. The power of lightning inspires awe, and all electrical powers used by Ikkath will ignore all resistances no matter what. The electricity he creates is an extension of himself, and his 5 senses become a focal point for them to manifest through. If one is hit by this electricity, it will “cling” to them and cause very slight damage over time. Anyone who makes contact with his lighting may be used as a focal point for his powers of electricity as well to form great chains of attacks.)

(Acceptance of Impermanence: A mindset which allows one to ignore their own impermanence and inevitable weakness. One can thus fight at full capacity against any foe in any situation, regardless of if they’re injured, outnumbered, surrounded, caught by surprise, unable to see their opponent or sense them, or any other negative circumstance, as they will be able to fight and act as if they were at full capacity, additionally allowing for them to act on instinct as they can fight at full capacity even without their mind’s input. Additionally, one with this power will begin to adapt their techniques to an enemy and slowly grow to reach their level of power over the course of the fight.)

(Magic Staff: He forgot what the staff was called, but he’s good at wielding it. It is a magical artifact made to enhance ones mastery of their power. It allows one to channel and increase the power of their abilities and weapons through it, with the staff counting as meeting the prerequisites to use the powers. However, it’s true power is that it has some level of intelligence on its own, and can freely return to its users hands, and in order to teach them and increase their skill, it allows them to know every mistake they may have made made in combat in the past, the present and every possible mistake they can make in the near future.)

Last edited:
If their powers can only be used by the summons, Zeph is indeed right that the invulnerability is ok. Idk about the power null aura but chances are (if only by virtue of it being a summon) it's avoidable and it doesn't seem to be all that potent anyway.

@Yobo_Blue

I'm not at home rn but I'll get to you when I can.

unknown.png

WIP of Neron vs Kiara

Verses: The God of Highschool (Preferebly Prime Jade Emperor with Weak Force and probably Strong Force) and Saint Seiya (Preferebly God Cloth Dragon Shiryu with 8th Sense, Reactive Evolution an Probability Manipulation)

Powers:

-Timelord: Evolved state of a Pseudo-Divine being, grant the following boon:
  • Flow Control: Allows the user to slow down time a person's time [up to normal debuff cap] or speed up it's own time to increese their speed [reactin speed only, base cap], massivelly so for short burst [same as normal one, expanded cap for 10 seconds]. Only one of either application can be used at the same time and the stronger variants have a shared cooldown of 60 seconds.
  • Undo: Any and all damage without exclusion caused to a target can be undone at will. Only can be utilized on damage inflicted by the user itself, all other damage remains. [The effect caused by Manifolds's Immaginaty Numbers Spaces counts as done by the user]
  • Divine Status: Divine being of this rank cannot be senses by supernatural ways nor can their moves be predicted in advance (Resistance to Information Analysis, ESP, Clairvoyance, Precognition, Psychometry, etc. Resistance to both normal precog and Analitical Prediction precog.)
  • Divine Law: Divine being of this rank resist having their protections bypassed [aka barriers bypassing and similar] and their powers taken over.
  • Divine Vision: Divine being of this rank have much better senses, being able to 360° around themselves, smell, see and hear over great distances, percive the tinies of details via touch and taste.
-Manifold: Sophia gains control over the 11 dimensions that quantum strings vibrate through, allowing her to create rifts to Immaginary Numbers Spaces. These rifts can be create only from her body or extention of her body [aka like swords, clothes or spears] of her melee range by making a "slashing" motion. These rifts can vary from centimeters long and thin enough to be a grain of sand thick to several dozens of meters long and tens wide, while they can travel up to kilometers.

Things that enter the immaginaty number space are suffer total topological breakdown, being reduced to metaphysical 1s and 0s for lack of a better word. [though just for clarification sake, if somene is bysected by one of the rifts, only the part cought will suffer topological breakdown, not the entirity of their being.]

Sophia herself can't enter the rifts, either voluntarely or if forced to, furthermore she is unneffected by them.

Last edited:
Back