• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (Meta and Registration Thread)

Hey since armament haki attacks the true body and bypasses buffs like devil fruit does that mean my armament haki technically ignores majin buu's regen

Regardless, I remember you bbeing angry at Valev and Alexander Stratos because they couldn''t get damaged. Yet, you are no better than them, at all. You proceed to receive no damage at all, even when at point blank, you juust tanked an explosion, at pointn blannk with an attack behind you.

It was a useless train then. Because it does not matter, as you would have blocked me on your discord, or simply deleted my stuff from your message wall, so : ))

It's like.

Not really fun for anyone in a fight to just say none of someone's attacks work. It ***** with the flow of the fight and is generally not pleasant.

Please try to be reasonable.

He used a fire-based explosion on someone with an extra barrier over them and multiple layers of fire resistance thanks to sunshine. If i didn't tank it i would have just moved out of the way with flash, pushed the gas away with air manip, or regenned from it.

I'm not going to apologize for my picks being suited to "not dying in fiery explosions" when I'm fighting someone i literally can't kill no matter what i do anyway.

I see him using energy blasts as well on the thread, and those doing nothing.

You two were both at max amp.

I can understand fire being resisted, but generic Ki attacks are not fire.

And I'm not talking about dying, just damage happening at all.

I see him using energy blasts as well on the thread, and those doing nothing.

You two were both at max amp.

I can understand fire being resisted, but generic Ki attacks are not fire.

And I'm not talking about dying, just damage happening at all.
He has yet to hit me with Ki blasts. Considering we're also at max amp i've just blasted them with my own attacks or sent brusel and kiara into the ocean/tornado dimension. Or just, yknow, used Flash and flight to dodge it.

I'd have more sympathy if my opponent had... any sort of hax at all and wasn't just trying to brute-force someone with Equal AP and far more defensive options. Cause I could do a lot more in nullifying that stuff if you really want me to drive the point home.

He fired Ki blasts at you and you seemed to outright ignore them. I don't recall the dimension from Ocean and Tornado outright cancelling attacks.

Flash also doesn't actually do anything here to my knowledge, the ability is just being fast, it's not an amp.

He fired Ki blasts at you and you seemed to outright ignore them. I don't recall the dimension from Ocean and Tornado outright cancelling attacks.

Flash also doesn't actually do anything here to my knowledge, the ability is just being fast, it's not an amp.
I'll admit to missing some of the ki blasts. For that I apologize, though they wouldn't have done anything, as I'll explain.

Even without flash amp, I can still fly. I also have:

-The psychic barrier
-A ki barrier
-Armament haki that can be expanded outwards as a barrier
-Passive vibrations from the Tremor-Tremor fruit
-Precognition from Observation Haki

If you would like me to be more clear about those powers in the future, I will do my best.

You should be more clear on what you do and react to attacks, yes.

His strategy wasn't the best, that much is true, but still.

Name: Sophia

Appearance: this

Backstory: think later

Theme: Holy

Verses: Epic Battle Fantasy and Puella Magi

Characters: Natz (No black holes, death manip, time stop, power null or probability manip) and Holy Mami (No Reality Warping, Abstract Existence, Type 8 Immortality or rumor/witch power null)

Powers:
  • Pseudo-Divine Physiology: Because of Sophia's nature as a quasi-divine being, he has the following traits:
    • Immortal Essence: Quasi-divine beings are incredibly resiliant, as they able to act just fine even when broken down to a puddle and still able to use healing abilties and comunicate while quantumized, while their souls and minds are able to fuction even when reduced to a similar level.
    • Divine Power: Quasi-Divine beings can massivelly all their stats [Counts as trasformation because it becomes integrated with the Magi girl transformation :V]
    • Divine Authority: Quasi-Divine being's powers cannot be altered, nullified or generally messed with, nor can they be Analyzed normally.
    • Divine Barrier: Passive protection, can be expanded to protect others
    • Divine Knolage: Quasi-Divine beings scan things to learn of their nature, fuction, effect, composition, proprieties, abilities and power, this works down to the Quantic level if necessary. Furthermore they can detect lies and emotions.
  • The Miracle of Shape: Everything in the universe has a fundamental structure to it, a fundamental form that grants it shape, some may call it the "blueprints" of creation. By using this underlying concept, Sophia can restore beings and things back to their proper shape to repair any damage or harm, heal desises, restore life and revert any alteration. Furtermore, it works off the principles of Quantum, Soul and Mind recostruction, each of said part can be fixed as long as even the smallest fraction of them still exists. Furthermore, this allows the user to reshape matter in general, though oddly this aspect doesn't work on living beings.

Last edited:
And here she is, the new President

image0.jpg

Back