• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (Meta and Registration Thread)

I mean you'd still get his intelligence.

Also having outright creation means you don't need much money or time, just the ability to figure out what you want to make in your mind.

Name: Pyrus

Appearance: This

Backstory: A warrior with dragon blood that spent most of his life alone due to being feared by others.

Theme: Draconic warrior

Verses: Pokémon (preferably a dragon type) and Nanatsu no Taizai

Powers:
Dragonblood: Due to having dragon blood is Pyrus granted a few abilities. On top of having draconic features he also has a longer lifespan enhanced senses and natural regeneration (low mid). Finally it grants him the power to create and control flames.

Spatial Tare: Pyrus’ claws can cut through space allowing him to create portals to anywhere he can imagine within the universe.

Last edited:
Name: Kiara Yuuki

Appearance: See Below

Backstory: A young lady already familiar with the concept of otherworldly death games, as her mother participated in one as well, passing down her knowledge and skills to Kiara. She wants to strike out on her own in life, however... and getting sent into another world might be the way to do it.

Theme: Wide-Scale Supervillain

Verses: Pokemon (Preferably Kyogre), Parahumans (Preferably Alexandria)

Powers: Scion's Stilling, Acnologia's Arcane Dragon Slayer Magic

__kijin_seija_touhou_drawn_by_sheya__83fc3aadc66f694c9502ee320b1512aa.jpg

Stilling is bad and you're unlikely to get Alexandria as her invulnerability is above the hax level.

@ZephyrosOmega

You get Kyogre and Leviathan (what a coincidence I was actually going with Leviathan already anyway)

also Tatsumaki can like, insta gib people with her TK so probably bad. Otherwise ok

Edit: Just noticed you switched from Pokemon to One Piece gib sec

Can i get tatsu's stuff without gibbing (Cuz i like the barriers and flight and shit) or should i choose something else

alsoisaidreplacepokemonwithonepiececuztheresnopointinhavingKyogreifihaveLeviathan

ah also you could probably find someone better than tatsumaki for that or just make a custom thing since those are pretty common abilities

Yes i know i lose out on swimming that's why i wanted esper stuff lol

And alright, custom power time let's go

Psychic Barrier - Kiara's signature power. Her body is constantly surrounded by a powerful psychic barrier that can disperse the energy of attacks and protect her from blows. Kiara can manipulate this barrier in multiple ways, including transferring it to others, Expanding it outward to knock things away, wrapping it around objects or people to move them around or lock them in place, or lift it to allow herself to fly. It should be noted that she only has one, so if she's locking someone down with her barrier, she loses that layer of protection around herself.

This is fine.

Leviathan and Whitebeard. You can add yourself to the sandbox and jump in whenever. Appear 20 feet in the air by any PC you want or in Central Park.

Since Leviathan and Whitebeard have large size can I just say Kiara has size manip that lets her grow to that level if she wants

Back