• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SamanPatou

VS Battles
Administrator
Lifting Strength: Class 25, possibly Class 50

Hugo is able to lift a semi-trailer truck. (see it better here). These types of truck can range from 11 tons, to 15 and even 40 tons depending on whether they have a trailer or not, and if it's loaded. In the video we see Hugo lifting the trailer, with the truck being possibly off screen or having do deattached from the trailer. Overall, I'd say it's safe to label the whole thing as Class 25, possibly Class 50. I think we can safely define it as an all-rounded Class 25 as he lifts the trailer, which may or may not be loaded and how much (it's like an "apartment trailer" like that of rockstars and wrestlers (which Hugo is), but I don't know how they work. Possibly Class 50 as we don't see if the truck is still there or not.

Now, AP wise Hugo is 9-A (I'll make a profile for him at some point) as he scales to the Final Fight cast, and since AP isn't necessarily equal to LS, this feat shouldn't scale to any other 9-A (but Abigail, perhaps) as Hugo is regarded as exceptionally strong in terms of muscles and physicals among those in his league. We also did the same for Zangief and other 9-As in a previous CRT, and we already do some stretch scaling to him those characters that are particularly high in the 9-A scaling chain.

But the situation is different when it comes to those that breach into 8-B (M. Bison, Juri, Rose, Seth, Gill, Urien, Violent Ken, Awakened Power Ryu). In SF Ki works as a universal energy system (although some characters are strong without using it) and we already have the example of SF3 Ryu (High 7-A) performing a Class 100 feat.
That said, I think 8-B characters could be an exception and scale to Hugo's feat, as they are extremely more powerful than him, both via scaling and via a higher amount of ki.

Shortly, All 8-Bs get Class 25, possibly Class 50

Extrasensory Perception:

In a previous CRT it was agree to give Ryu and Ken Likely Extrasensory Perception scaling them to Chun-Li, Guile and Cammy, who are all able to sense ki, and other expert Ki users should be able to sense it as well (Cammy's ability to use it is also very rudimentary).

Some characters remained out of that revision, and so I think they should have it as well. Since the use of Ki is kinda inconsistent within the series, as some reach certain levels of power even without using it, I'll limit the list to just a few who are confirmed of being able to use or project it. I'll keep out elemental users as it doesn't necessarily originate from Ki, so we can't know for sure if one who just uses elements harnesses them through ki or not.

The characters who should have Likely ESP are: Sagat (expert chi user, comparable to Ryu and Ken), Charlie Nash (expert ki user and better than Guile), Sakura (can use ki efficiently), Karin (Can efficiently use ki; see her V techniques. It was also confirmed here that she can release a glowing aura), Juri (can use ki, and should be able to project it even without the enhancemenets granted by the engine, as they naturally enhance the Ki she already possesses), Poison (can project ki), Seth (can project ki and copied the styles of Chun-Li, Guile and Ryu in his first body. His second body can already sense Psycho Power, but can project ki as well), Zangief (Has rudimentary usage of Ki via Banishing Flat), Makoto (Has rudimentary usage of Ki via Tanden Renki, which is also stated to be Ki manip.)

Sagat

Sagat should also have Fire Manipulation via Tiger Raid

Also, I'm not sure if he should keep Statistics Amplification. I proposed it for him in a previous CRT because of Tiger Charge Tiger Assault, with which he focuses his ki and gains access to new moves. In-lore one could say that focusing ki automatically makes him better, but in fact none of his stats get higher, you can say he focuses to better perform new moves, but it's not stats amp, thus I think it could be removed.

Zangief and Makoto

In a previous CRT we established that parry-like moves can be considered Minor Power Nullification, as they originate from games where parrying isn't a general game mechanic, but it's limited to these specific moves.

Zangief and Makoto have one of these moves, specifically Iron Body and Kumoharai, thus they should have Minor Power Nullification.

Juri

I think Juri should be "gifted", just read her intelligence section and judgee.

Oooh let's see.

Everything seems fine and pretty enough straightforward, Juri part especially I can even assume it could be putted at the "genius" level, but gifted probably would be more safe, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back