• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Street Fighter 6: Class M Zangief Lifting Strength Addition

Zangeif pulled an entire submarine out of a frozen river.

I've been pretty skeptical of Class M Street Fighter for quite awhile since I'm generally pretty queasy about using gameplay feats for video game verses that don't need them.

The only non gameplay feat that gave the Street Fighter verse Class M lifting strength was Zangief's log feat.

But now that this submarine feat exists my worries can be put to bed.

The only thing that's changing about Zangief's profile is that this new Class M feat will be added to it.

What do you guys think?

Agree: 2 (Dragonite007, SamanPatou)

Disagree:

Last edited:
How much weight a submarine?
It definitely has to be calced to get it's true weight but my understanding is that submarines on average weigh several thousands of tons.

Zangief is already Class M on this site so this is just a fantastic supporting feat.

I still want to see a calc attached to it though.

Absolutely agree, we've been discussing how to calculate it on the main discussion thread, but I haven't had the time yet to actually make the calc myself.
Awesome.

Since you agree can I make the addition to Zangief's page?

Another edit can be made once the calc is done.

I'm very glad that Street Fighter 6 has good feats because for whatever reason I was worried that it wouldn't have any because Ono isn't around anymore.

No need to "hello" every 2 minutes, this isn't an urgent matter and I reply when I have time.

But yes, the feat can be mentioned on Zangief's file, tho it would be better for it to be calced asap.

No need to "hello" every 2 minutes, this isn't an urgent matter and I reply when I have time.

But yes, the feat can be mentioned on Zangief's file, tho it would be better for it to be calced asap.
Hmph.

I've added the feat to Zangief's profile so this thread can be closed now.

Thanks for the input.

Back