• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I also want the Bill Cipher stuff to kind of end. It's kind of turning him into a joke...

I can say the same for people loving to make threads to see how many lower tiered characters can solo Dragon Ball.

Gargoyle One said:
He's also been a joke even in the show.
Not really. He was comedic, but a deathly serious threat. Yeah his defeat was pathetic but time constraints and stuff.

I genuinely hope Lost Legends gives him like, something.

Mid-Godly Regen Bill will be back

Not really. He was comedic, but a deathly serious threat. Yeah his defeat was pathetic but time constraints and stuff.

bUT hiS wEAknEsS 2 pIS Is cANON

The Medaka spam wouldn't be that bad if people didn't just hype her up to oblivion. Like a guy in previous thread said: "Medaka can counter everything this character can do. LOL vs. No she can't be of x, y, and z" Not to mention she's put up againt people way outside her league.

TBH, I kind of want to see Medaka vs GEoM.

Yes. I know who will win. I just want to see how people would try to defend Medaka.

Barring that however, yeah, the Medaka hype/wank train has gotten old. I don't even mind Medaka that much, but the repeitive nature of the arguments is making it a snore fest.

Back