• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stewie Griffin Upgrades?

On another note shouldn't Stewie's base stats also be increased due to this fight? https://youtu.be/Lij0apcnw1k

TOAA was just expecting them. It was neither hindering nor helping them. It was Thanos who advised Adam on how to reach the realm with Adam doing all the heavy lifting.

Either way, this clearly did not make Thanos a higher dimensional abomination.

The Ultimates also travelled outside the multiverse vis a machine. That doesn't mean they were suddenly able to trade fists with Galactus.

Keep in mind that Stevie griffin had total control over the laws of physics as well. The only "rules they had were those they decided.

True but the same could be said for every tier 2 reality warper, but we discourage adding applications of an ability that haven't been implied or else inconsistencies like every omnipresent entity being able to ignore durability would appear.

Why was Stewie's speed downgraded?

And shouldn't stewie also get stuff like Toon Force, 4th Wall Breaking, Regenerationn, Telekinesis, Mind Manipulation and maybe more?

Stewie is never shown to have anywhere near immeasurable speed under regular circumstances, so it has to be considered as a plot convenience outlier.

It should probably be considered as such for several other characters, that are inaccurately listed as immeasurable or infinite for similar feats, as well.

I agree. Stewie was pretty much in-control of everything when in non-existence and he would only be immeasurable when in the void anyway as a low-2-C. He isnt immeasurable outside of that.

That would be easily misunderstood as that he can arrange immeasurable speed that is applicable for regular combat purposes, so preferably not.

Farnsworth should preferably not have immeasurable speed either. We will likely adjust the requirements for that tier in the near future.

Well, we will not accept this. Sorry, but that is final.

@Inti Okay. Never mind then.

@Kukui Why do you think that he should have them?

We should treat this the same way we do Mordecai and Rigby. They should have the same stats and just count all this as hax.

@RadicalMrR What do you mean?

@Inti He can time travel backwards, forwards, and sideways in time, but that is it, as far as I am aware.

There was a episode in which Mordecai and Rigby had complete control over a dimension, originally we rated them Low 2-C for it but apparently we ultimately decided that having complete control over the laws of physics doesnt necessarily mean they would be Low 2-C.

Take what im saying with a grain of salt because this is second hand knowledge as I wasnt here during the revisions.

@Inti Far too speculative for my taste, and an extraordinary situation as well, that is not applicable to regular circumstances. I would appreciate if you permanently drop this topic, and do not bring up any more similar loose speculation in the future. Thank you.

@RadicalMrR Okay.

Back