• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stewie Griffin Upgrades?

That is not an explanation, and I do not remember that part.

Well Toon Force and 4th wall breaking should be obvious considering the kind of cartoon Family Guy is. And with its cutaway hax (I dont know what that would be).

Regenerationn, he should have it I think because of their cutaways. In one cutscene stewie either gets stabbed, burned, incinerated, even killed and then after that he is completely fine. And since these are past accurences they should be taken seriously given they happen literally every episode of Family Guy ever. It might even be Invulnerability to an extent.

Telekinesis and Mind Manipulation should come from when he and the Griffins all had Super Powers and Stewie's overgrown brain gave him telekinetic and mind hax.

And there's more I think he should have:

He should have Reincarnation Manipulation because when stewie created the Universe he explained to Brian that through a "Temporal Casuality Loop, the universe created me so that I could create it, so it could create me and so on" for infinity. It might be Casuality Manipulation, im not sure, But I still think he should get something from this.

Stewie should also get all of Darth Vaders abilities given he has been Darth Vader for 3 Star-Wars Family Guy specials.

Stewie should also get cloning via machinery as he had inventions that could create Evil Stewie, "Bitch Stewie" and "Bitch Brian" and also clones of both when they went to Las Vegas.

IDK about this one but Stewie should get resistance to Time Manipulation as when his Time Machine pushed Time Backward, he and brian were unaffected by its effects for some time.

Stewie might also be Acasual via his time machine because even though Bertram killed Leonaro De Vinci, one of Stewie's ancestors, Stewie didnt die or be erased from existence. And stewie specifically explained that since he "created the universe", Bertram killing De Vinci would prevent Stewie's birth, which would prevent stewie from being sent outside of Time-Space in order to create it, therefore making the universe "non-existent".

Finally, Stewie's durability should be far higher than human level as when he and brian both entered and left the universe, Stewie explained that beaming them back into reality could be extremely dangerous and could kill them. But both survived the whole process just fine.

Agree/Disagree?

Toon force, 4th wall breaking, and Regenerationn are fine. The special episodes, or speculation-based powers are not. Anyway, I am getting extremely tired of this.

I am basically required to handle all of these threads, since somebody has to resolve them.

And there are like 20 other admins. Although you are the only one knowledgable about family guy, so you should handle Family Guy threads, but you don't need to handle all Content revision threads.

If I did not respond, nobody would respond to at least half of the threads. The other admins are only doing this as a hobby. For me it is a full time work.

Wait why shouldnt Stewie get cloning, Mind Hax or Darth Vader's powers? I get the speculative hax being too vague but these abilities are haxes Stewie has actually shown in the show. Srry if I sound too demanding, I would just like an answer.

The superhero and Star Wars one-shots are not a part of regular continuity, and seem extremely redundant.

In addition, we do not know exactly how powerful he was in those stories. Scaling between different fictions is not something that we allow, so we definitely cannot assume that he was exactly as powerful as the original Darth Vader.

Again, this is turning tiresome.

Accident is not the same thing as conscious design, and Time Manipulation demands a high level of versatility.

Please stop constantly bothering me with nonsense. Thank you.

Sorry. Either way he still has the ability to reverse the flow of time by turning back the internal clock of his time machine, so that should be notified on his profile.

I am exhausted, and do not have the energy for such a minor detail.

No. I am constantly trying to help people out in this wiki, but your constant demands for more and more and more have gone beyond my patience. I am not interested in being your constant personal servant. You can ask somebody else in the staff to handle it if you wish, but I would really prefer if you permanently left the wiki.

Antvasima said:
No. I am constantly trying to help people out in this wiki, but your constant demands for more and more and more have gone beyond my patience. I am not interested in being your constant personal servant. You can ask somebody else in the staff to handle it if you wish, but I would really prefer if you permanently left the wiki.
A few things

1) I do not want you to be my "constant personal servant". If you don't want to make changes, stay away from content revision threads. I know you've been stressed recently, so why are you doing this if you are too tired to do it?

2) Okay I'll notify another staff. Just say that right away.

3) Dude, all I'm doing is making content revision threads. I apologize if I have been stressing you out, but please don't overreact.

You have been demanding my time through continuous personal messages, combined with content revision threads, most of them focused on self-evident nonsense, which constantly drains my energies, and you do not really contribute anything of value to the wiki to make up for it.

At this point, I am sick and tired of relentlessly obnoxious people like yourself.

1) Okay I'll ask the other staff. But just wait for other staff to respond to content revision threads. They do it too you know.

2) I also concede quite a lot when given a counterargument.

3) I contribute evidence and profiles a lot.

4) Sorry if I came of as rude? Seriously, please don't overreact.

I constantly have to clean up your edits, and argue endlessly about nonsense. It is not about being rude, it is about that constantly demanding more time and energy from the staff, without apparently having a good grasp of our system, makes you a poor fit for this community.

1) Okay I'll put more effort into my profiles. Just ask me to do so.

2) ...I've conceded to many, many things.

3) How do I not have a good grasp of the system?

4) I'll get used to it. Just give me time.

You are not self-sufficient. You constantly need non-stop guidance from others, usually myself. This has turned you extremely time-consuming. That is the essential problem.

Back