• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stewie Griffin Upgrades?

Why even have profiles for South Park and Family Guys anyway, the shows are utter nonsense and have negative continuity.

They really aren't quantifiable at all. 99% of the time the likes of Stewie are normal humans, and yet here you are wanting Tier 2 out of an abuse of mechanics, poor understanding of the Tiering System and simply wanking.

With all due respect, maybe you are being a little too hard on him?

I know its not my bussiness to intrude but he says he wants to become a better member and more self-efficient. Maybe he should get a second chance is all im saying.

Of course by no means am I attemtping to ridicule anyone I just made a suggestion is all, and im greatly sorry if I offended anyone.

How is creating a universe with a time machine "Abuse of mechanics, poor understanding of the tiering system and simply wanking?"

I mean the first explanation was shoddy but we changed it.

Matthew is right, one big example is Peter who is rated Wall level in Durability (It's vastly higher in the runaway gags, but they don't make sense and should be not used) but in reality he feels extremely high pain from falling and hurting his knee.

No need to use caps lock, I can read, thank you.

Sure, you removed Immeasurable, but this still stands that your original intention was to keeping him at Immeasurable, much like you have severely wanked many many other characters in the past.

I don't see how Stewie being tier 2 with his inventions is considered wanking. Its not like Stewie has universal power without them.

Or should we downgrade, lets say, Phineas and Ferb whom are rated tier 4 with their inventions yet without them they are literally just normal kids?

You and Inti are missing the point entirely.

The point isn't about the feat being or not being quantifiable. Most things are. However, you look at the feat, but you fail to look at the overall context of the show.

I think having profiles for series that are 100% Gag Nonsense is troublesome to say the least.

I disagree. I find most of your pages sketchy at best. I am extremely uncertain that say. SCP's Yaldabaoth is High 1-C, and would want that to be revised.

But that is beside the point.

I also find it weird that you push for Tier 2 and 1 upgrades based on space-time and dimension stuff, when you admitted to me not to believe in Dimensional Tiering anymore.

@Matt

Again, what would be the issue with Stewie being rated as he is if most of it comes from his inventions? It would be clear to everyone that without them Stewie is not that strong.

Take Phineas and Ferb for example. We have them rated at Multi-Solar System Level and even MFTL with their own inventions and yet without them they are rather..........pathetic. They dont have any fighting capability in any way throughout the whole show, they are just normal kids who invent OP inventions. Same thing with Jimmy Neutron I believe.

Stewie should be absolutely no different than this. In fact, given how Stewie has shown feats throughout the show that would make him Athletic Human Level, he would actually differ from all of these. So what would be the problem in having a profile for him? If 100% gag characters having ratings here are the issue we would have to get rid of all other cartoon characters like Bugs Bunny, Popeyes, etc. who are ALL gag characters to the fullest.

@Professor

I have never argued with Low 2-C through Tech.

My point is how absurd it is to rank him Immeasurable due to abuse of mechanics and poor understanding.

Your entire point is criticizing something I never said.

@Inti

On Narutoforums, you literally went "I concede to dimensional tiering"

@Kukui I would appreciate if you do not interfere in this. This is not about an isolated case, it is about continuous extremely tiresome behaviour.

I wasnt arguing about the Immeasurable Speed thing actually, more his overal ratings, but since you mentioned it I guess we can discuss it.

If the feat is legit then why discard it? Being a cartoon should not be enough to discard a feat, otherwise we'd have to warrant Popeyes having Relativistic+ speed as the same thing. Ridiculous.

In addition, Stewie would only be immeasurable through his Time Machine as its pretty obvious Stewie cannot do any Tier 2 feat period without it such as traveling out of Space-Time. It would also most likely fall under prep and may not even be suited for combat since Stewie wouldnt have time during battle to "break" his time machine to beam him out of Space-Time.

In all honesty im fine with him being or not being immeasurable so whatever you decide is ultimiately fine. Im just adressing further points that I thought up.

We technically have a rule about not being overly argumentative with the staff/not to relentlessly waste our time.

I follow the rules of different forums when on different forums. I'm aware the way this site does things and the way the OBD does things are different.

You are Emperorofliberty, the guy who tried convincing the whole OBD on following Dimensions for Tiers, and failed.

As Emperorofliberty you brought up numerous times that you were banned from VBW and would return as soon as the banning expired.

Well, you can be given another chance to stay in this wiki, but you have even managed to make me tired of you, which is quite a feat for those who know me. However, you will have to make a continuous effort not to be a constant time-waster.

Back