• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What's the AP advantage of a fusion (Steven Universe)?

Vizer04

He/Him
In both fusions of the same gem (Topaz and Homeworld Rubies) and from different gems (Garnet, Opal, etc).

depends on the feat?
because there's fusions weaker than the components we can't really add both powers, unless a feat

or am i misunderstanding the question here

depends on the feat?
because there's fusions weaker than the components we can't really add both powers, unless a feat

or am i misunderstanding the question here
My question is, how many times does fusion increase a Gem's power level? There's no fusions weaker than the components so we should be able to add powers.

My question is, how many times does fusion increase a Gem's power level? There's no fusions weaker than the components so we should be able to add powers.
oof i remember that there is, probably scaling the fusion to the strongest component? that's how we scale obsidian and malachite

But do we assume it's a multiplier or just higher AP to an unknown degree?

But do we assume it's a multiplier or just higher AP to an unknown degree?
why would we use a multiplier
we add the 2 gem's strength combined

if they're the same gem, we multiply by the number of the components (5x in rubies case)

Fusion of different Gems are stronger than fusion of the same Gem (Garnet is comparable to Topaz and a single Topaz is stronger than a Ruby)

Do i have to repeat myself? I'll never, ever give up.

Last edited:
Something like...

Power of gen 1 + P.O.G 2 + P.O.G 3 + ... + P.O.G N + a virable amont depending on their relation ship?

I really don't know, but fusions are stronger than the just combine power of the gens individualy

Back