• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Holy crap why do they start so far away. Literally over 2 miles.

Anyways... I'll admit I don't know a whole lot about Horpitia, but just going off his page, it's Town level AP vs Island level, possibly Country level dura WITHOUT his shields, so giving this to Steven.

I mean

With the gap between 6-B and 7-C the force of steven's attacks should be able to do enough damage that he cant regen from it

He creates a mirror reality cuz the god tier of the verse would kill him if he used he's powers in real life. He could bfr, but littiraly anyone can escape it in-verse, so he will likely assume so.

He can move by growing and entangling the enemy.

What is steven putting other into a bubble btw?

WeeklyBattles said:
I mean

With the gap between 6-B and 7-C the force of steven's attacks should be able to do enough damage that he cant regen from it
I don't think he has that much of an aoe.

@Ricsi He put Ruby into a bubble, and this may actually be one of the times where bubbling could be useful by eventually finding and bubbling the roots

What the hell is up with Horpitia's profile image, and why does it have me in ******* tears right now?

It's litirally the only clear image he has in-verse. Everything else is either a three or something similiar.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Ricsi He put Ruby into a bubble, and this may actually be one of the times where bubbling could be useful by eventually finding and bubbling the roots
Yeah, I meant what range does it have?

Would likely change it accordingly, if not horpitia would grow the size of a city and try to grapple steven down (Could he with lifting streanght if he somehow got around the bubble?)

Several kilometers, his bubbles were able to seal The Cluster in its Gem form, plus it nulls those regenerating from a single specific part of their body, and he can put himself in a bubble to break out if horpitia tried to grapple him

Oh, a few meters, plus it nulls those regenerating from a single specific part of their body, and he can put himself in a bubble to break out if horpitia tried to grapple him

Could horpitia win that way tough? Would make this a decisive at most.

Might change the range because he creates multiple individual trees tough, don't know if they all would be affected at once.

Not likely? If he tried to grapple steven can just put himself in a bubble and then instant expand it to break free from anything Horpitia can throw at him

Doesn't the bubble form around him tough? As a three he litirally grows on others (and sucks nutrients, but we don't know how much that takes)

No, it grows from him, he's use it to break out of things before, such as when he used it to literally make Topaz explode from the inside by forming it when he was trapped inside her

He'd have to do it individually, he hasnt shown to be able to make more than two bubbles simultaneously though he can maintain them once theyre made

I guess it's still fair then. Steven has to bubble before he makes a city sized forest, and he needs to make the forest pretty fast.

He grew a dozen or so in a few seconds (relative to his reaction speed anyways) and from there it becomes perpwtually faster (they grew the size of 100 meter golems in a minute at most)

He won't start with it tough.

Okay because steven can very easily cut down the trees if he sees Horpitia is trying to make them, his shield alone is sharp enough to cut stone clean in half like butter

Well, yeah, but the roots would still be growing. There was one enemy who had problmes because breaking them apart wouldn't stop them from growing, and used magical fire to deal with him

This seems inconclusive to me. I'm not sure if Steven can incap/destroy all of Horpitia fast enough, but he has counters for pretty much everything TreeDude can do. Pocket reality BFR seems to be his best option, but if he belives it won't work, then TreeDude likely won't use it even in desperation.

I'm still thinking Steven takes this, but just by a hair, as his dura by himself and especially with shields seems to be able to take more than what Horpitia can dish out. Basicall he'll outlast via far superior dura.

Sure, but Steven doesn't have the type of attacks nessasary to catch a win either, so Inconclusive.

EDIT: Aww, the picture is back to normal. I really liked thinking Steven was fighting a tree with a t-shirt.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
He's way to win would be outlasting steven.
[looks at the title of the thread, then back at this post again]

This is giving me flashbacks.

Back