• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Generic Zombie Fight #1652 (Zombies vs Biters)

Okay ignoring how none of the feats they seem to scale to from Kyle are remotely 9-B and rather 9-C, since there is no value given I'll assume baseline 9-B which is 15 kilojoules.
The zombies upscale from 217.2939396 kilojoules, which gives them x14 edge in stats. LS is about on part.
So since literally most of the zombies powers are irrelevant against one another (I doubt either one will effect the other with their diseases) and poison does not do much against undead, this is a stomp for the pirate zombies

If you want to use that the high end speed zombies scale to it

Okay now with the lower value the Pirate Zombies only have an x2.93817250667 edge (We can probably round to x3).
Night have Unknown LS, so I guess now the pirates have an edge in that too, letting them push those around freely.

Now an important thing here is that eating flesh heals the Pirate Zombies, so really any bite attack both deals good damage and restores health. Now neither party is really smart enough for that much of a strategy, though I guess with animalistic intelligence the Parkour side can try flanking maneuvers or at least pile on a single target at a time. Parkour guys are also relatively more mobile, though idk if this does match when the groups start 1 meter away.

So yah I think Pirates still win due to better stats and longevity, honestly might still be a stomp

Back