• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steven Universe (DEATH BATTLE!) VS Homelander (DEATH BATTLE!)

What's to stop Steven from trapping Homelander in a dome and crushing him like he did to Star? (I know it didn't actually work on her, but it's been accepted that New Mewberty Star's Energy Projection upscales from her regular attacks.)

What's to stop Steven from trapping Homelander in a dome and crushing him like he did to Star? (I know it didn't actually work on her, but it's been accepted that New Mewberty Star's Energy Projection upscales from her regular attacks.)
This Homelander has heat vision and Homelander is above baseline 8-A (though not too much). Also, I'm not sure if this Homelander's sound manipulation would help him finishing Steven before Steven could use the trapping bubble.

This Homelander has heat vision and Homelander is above baseline 8-A (though not too much). Also, I'm not sure if this Homelander's sound manipulation would help him finishing Steven before Steven could use the trapping bubble.
Right. Pink Steven starts with hand-to-hand and launching forcefields at hid opponents. He has his bubbles to protect him from Homelander's attack though, and Homelander shouldn't be able to break them since it could block Mewberty Star's attacks.

Right. Pink Steven starts with hand-to-hand and launching forcefields at hid opponents. He has his bubbles to protect him from Homelander's attack though, and Homelander shouldn't be able to break them since it could block Mewberty Star's attacks.
It is a good point. Is it a vote to Steven?

Homelander has no way past the boy Stevens absolute defense and there’s no argument for him having superior skill with how badly he got manhandled against Omni-Man. I’m voting Steven

It is part of my project "Who's the strongest in the Death Battle animation".
Steven may have 2 dubs already, but Star beat Steven, so... Or Steven was apparently robbed of his victory against Star even though canon Star reaches 3-A in base and Steven is High 6-A at his strongest.

Back