• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Steven can very easily shred Horpitia and is worse comes to worse Steven bubbles up and Horpitia cant kill him. Horpitia will get bored long before he comes even remotely cloes to damaging the bubble

I'd also like to point out, that with his low intelligence it probably isn't too far off to say Steven could easily trick Horpitia into either stop fighting (Pacifism for the win!) or give him an opening to kill him. Also from what I see on his profile, he needs to start growing into the forest to get his regenerative roots so if Steven gets him before he grows his roots, I'm gonna say he dies. Unless he has another way of regenerating.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Right, but Cinnabar is voteing Steven for AP, which is much less useful then other options.
No, I'm voting for his dura. When I said the dura vs AP gap is too high I was talking about Steven's dura vs Horpitia's AP.

CinnabarManx421 said:
I'd also like to point out, that with his low intelligence it probably isn't too far off to say Steven could easily trick Horpitia into either stop fighting (Pacifism for the win!) or give him an opening to kill him. Also from what I see on his profile, he needs to start growing into the forest to get his regenerative roots so if Steven gets him before he grows his roots, I'm gonna say he dies. Unless he has another way of regenerating.
Yeah, cause Steven's gonna quick shot this guy at the start. That's how the Pacifist fights.

Horpitia would not get bored into not using it, he was willing to fight for several hours without a hint of hesitation, and he can't exactly hear people while a three, so talking him into submission won't work.

It's not his roots that allow him to regen, it's simply his best regenerative feat.

Well, yeah, but it needs phsical contact.

Though, gonna point out, people like horpitia are the kind of people who litirally train for months without eating or sleeping.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Yeah, cause Steven's gonna quick shot this guy at the start. That's how the Pacifist fights.
Steven doesn't need to one-shot him at the start cause if Steven hits him AT ALL he oneshots.

@Ricsi How else does Horpitia regenerate?

So let me see if I got this right.

TreeDude's Win-Con:

• Wraping up Steven and draining him dry. Not very likely considering Steven's AP advantage and his bubble forms from his gem and would push away whatevers touching him.
  • Outlasting Steven. Horpitia has potentially endless stamina, so eventually Steven will tire and be drained.
GemBoy's Win-Con:

• Tearing Horpitia into the tiniest pieces possible and then bubbling those pieces. Also not very likely considering Steven isn't gonna just ruthlessly destroy someone without knowing dude has super regen. By the time Steven get's to that point, Horpitia will probably have to many roots spread out for Steven to find all of him.
You know what? I'm changing my vote to Horpitia. It won't be very easy, but he has the more realistic win-con to me.

Okay, 2 things I'd like to point out.

1. Steven's shield could undoubtedly cut through Horpitia's trees and roots, as we've seen his shield easily cut through stone.

2. His shield is bouncy, meaning that it can bounce off of surfaces at a rapid and random rate.

Basically what I'm trying to say here is that even if Steven didn't know how Horpitia regens, he'd still at some point throw his shield at his forest, which would cause it to bounce all around the forest and cut through Horpitia's trees and roots, effectively cutting off his regen. (Unless Horpitia's roots grow back, again not too knowledgeable on his verse.) But even then, I doubt the roots could grow back faster than Steven's shield could cut them.

CinnabarManx421 said:
cutting off his regen. (Unless Horpitia's roots grow back, again not too knowledgeable on his verse.) But even then, I doubt the roots could grow back faster than Steven's shield could cut them.
Speed's Equalized so thay grow and cut at the same rate

Horpitia can wrap steven up all he wants but he's not draining him unless he can get through the High 6-a durability bubble

Back