• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Actually i did mess up one thing, 76 potions are useful, not 51. so actually the chances stay reletively the same except the ammount of useful items goes to 125 and useless items goes to 154. So theres actually 15 slots of useful items and 19 slots of useless items on average. Which is even more beneficial for steve.

Ok ive come to the final averages.

15 useful items with 3 tools/weapons, 8 potions, and 4 arrows, with a chance for one of those slots to be something like enderpearls or lava.

3 items are foods. 2 being basic food and the 3rd slot being either another normal food, a gapple, or useless foods

19 useless items.

So this is really good for steve as he will be able to amp himself and stat reduct Midoriya. Btw something to note is that steve has a range of 9ft/3m.

Armor is automatically equipped at the start of the match. Which means its random between the leather, gold, chainmail, and iron armor sets.

So Steve uses a Speed potion to amp himself, then use a Gapple and throw a Splash Potion of Poison to drain Midoriya's health then slash him to death with an Iron Sword? If Midoriya can get ordinary knives penetrated really deep in him by someone throwing them, then there's no reason to believe that Steve can't penetrate him with his Iron Sword, right? Tbh, I don't even think an Iron Sword is all he needs, a Stone Sword could work as well. He could also use his Bow to fire Arrows at Midoriya while he's poisoned and a fully charged Arrow shot is roughly 52 m/s, which is subsonic level and is faster than the eye can see, I have a hard time Midoriya dodging that, especially while poisoned.

you are forgetting this is random! lol

But is actually is very likely steve gets some kind of speed potion. Also the radius of a lingering potion is 21m^2 when first thrown so if he splashes a positive lingering potion its likely Deku might also benefit from it.

21m^2?!? I thought the radius was only a few metres, because Steve throws it to where his feet are... Also, I would say that Steve will also on average have more useful potions such as Strength Potions and Instant Health Potions. Midoriya won't know about the flaw, because Steve does it very quickly and he doesn't have any knowledge of Steve, so he won't do that. Steve has 3 weapons/tools, so at least one of them should give him a boost in offense. He could also get a Bow and a Lava Bucket, but I'm sure if he will get it... The Bow does a lot of damage, it rivals the Diamond Sword and it's 52 m/s. He could also run up to Midoriya and place lava where he is, to burn him and kill them in just a couple of seconds, he can even do this when Midoriya tries to get a melee attack in!

chance of getting a bow is 1/17, but if he does it will be insane because he on average will get 4 types of arrows which will be in a quantity of 1-64

Yeah! :D I wish I knew what the items were going to be, because I don't want to keep going in, because I'm afraid that people will just say that it's random and that Steve won't get them...

>much higher AP and Dura

The Nether resistance feat is extremely casual and the gap isn't even 2x otherwise considering the other 8-C+ feat doesn't have a calc.

Higher AP does not automatically equal a win. Steve has a lot of hax that he can use to assure a victory. Sometimes hax is better than AP itself, there have even been haxstomps by characters of the same tier and higher AP that they are fighting. How is Midoriya going to take a ranged Decay Potion when he can't even react to a melee Decay ability by Tomura? It shows that he won't be able to dodge it and can easily get one-shot by it.

Plus, Steve can amp his speed up with a speed potion and a strength potion and slash him to death with an Iron Sword while dodging all of Midoriya's attacks. Steve has the advantage in speed, better ways of defending with a Shield and better hax and overall arsenal will make him win more likely than not. Higher AP alone will not give you a victory here, no matter how much AP you have, it's useless if you can't hit the target with it, or if the target has ways of greatly reducing the damage you use against them (Steve's Shield).

Edwardtruong2006 said:
>much higher AP and Dura

The Nether resistance feat is extremely casual and the gap isn't even 2x otherwise considering the other 8-C+ feat doesn't have a calc.
As I stated previously if you're using the nether as a feat that means wool is 8C and normal fire is above that since it can kill Steve it also means that the entirety of Minecraft should be upgraded since Ghasts can easily withstand that heat and are more frail than many mobs

Madotsuki24 said:
Higher AP does not automatically equal a win. Steve has a lot of hax that he can use to assure a victory. Sometimes hax is better than AP itself, there have even been haxstomps by characters of the same tier and higher AP that they are fighting. How is Midoriya going to take a ranged Decay Potion when he can't even react to a melee Decay ability by Tomura? It shows that he won't be able to dodge it and can easily get one-shot by it.
Stop using Tomura as feat as though that proves anything Tomura scales to Mach 3 which Deku doesn't scale to

Madotsuki24 said:
Plus, Steve can amp his speed up with a speed potion and a strength potion and slash him to death with an Iron Sword while dodging all of Midoriya's attacks. Steve has the advantage in speed, better ways of defending with a Shield and better hax and overall arsenal will make him win more likely than not. Higher AP alone will not give you a victory here, no matter how much AP you have, it's useless if you can't hit the target with it, or if the target has ways of greatly reducing the damage you use against them (Steve's Shield).
Deku out skills has far higher AP borderline high8-C vs .77 tons (that's even inferior to 5% Deku by a decent margin) and .77 dura to again borderline high8-C even if Steve amps himself that's only in certain scenarios and as I stated Deku our skills Steve due to having fought actual sentient opponents the moment he gets close it's gg since in close range Steve has far less time to eat and his building level armor won't hold up to someone over twice as strong

Actually Steve's durability should be High 8-C, as in full leather armor Steve can take a hit from an iron golem which has "atleast Large Building Level class, possibly City Block Level" striking strenght

Phoenks said:
Actually Steve's durability should be High 8-C, as in full leather armor Steve can take a hit from an iron golem which has a striking strength of "Atleast High 8-C, Possibly 8-B". Or Large Building Level.
Exactly...

Insert creative name here 12 said:
Madotsuki24 said:
Deku out skills has far higher AP borderline high8-C vs .77 tons (that's even inferior to 5% Deku by a decent margin) and .77 dura to again borderline high8-C even if Steve amps himself that's only in certain scenarios and as I stated Deku our skills Steve due to having fought actual sentient opponents the moment he gets close it's gg since in close range Steve has far less time to eat and his building level armor won't hold up to someone over twice as strong
AP is not always the strongest offense, I briefly said that Steve's hax is more powerful than Midoriya's AP, which hax CAN be better than AP btw. Also, please don't wank Midoriya by saying that him not even being at 5% has more AP than Steve's durability, it's not very professional. How would you like it if I said that Steve's full Leather Armour is Multi City Block level and will never be hurt by Midoriya because of it? I'm using both of these characters fairly, not highballing and not lowballing to determine who would win and the most likely outcome off them all is Steve winning, but highballed Steve, not lowballed Midoriya, both of them are not overestimated or underestimated and Steve wins.

Phoenks said:
Actually Steve's durability should be High 8-C, as in full leather armor Steve can take a hit from an iron golem which has "atleast Large Building Level class, possibly City Block Level" striking strenght
Not only is that game mechanics that also makes this fight a stomp (which means you can't add this) by this same logic the enderman is small building level due to dying to Steve's fist, an iron golem is small building level in dura due to dying the same way and if an enderman can survive a golem that means the golem is small building level also OP it's becoming increasingly obvious that you're biased towards Steve

AP is not always the strongest offense, I briefly said that Steve's hax is more powerful than Midoriya's AP, which hax CAN be better than AP btw. Also, please don't wank Midoriya by saying that him not even being at 5% has more AP than Steve's durability, it's not very professional. How would you like it if I said that Steve's full Leather Armour is Multi City Block level and will never be hurt by Midoriya because of it? I'm using both of these characters fairly, not highballing and not lowballing to determine who would win and the most likely outcome off them all is Steve winning, but highballed Steve, not lowballed Midoriya, both of them are not overestimated or underestimated and Steve wins.

Not wanking anything Midoriya is 1.05 tons in AP at 5% and Steve has .77 tons in dura

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Steve's leather armor is not Multi City Block, thats game mechanics so it doesnt apply
So by that logic, Steve is featless and cannot have a tier of power because everything he does is mechanics of a game and there's no cutscenes in Minecraft to show that it isn't mechanics...

So by that logic, Steve is featless and cannot have a tier of power because everything he does is mechanics of a game and there's no cutscenes in Minecraft to show that it isn't mechanics...

Well I guess he's featless then

Also, I didn't mean it literally, that's an r/whoosh to me. I never said that Steve's Leather Armour is Multi-City Block level, I said "How would you like it if" and then I said it.

Madotsuki24 said:
Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Steve's leather armor is not Multi City Block, thats game mechanics so it doesnt apply
That's not what game mechanics is, Steve surviving hits from a golem is game mechanics because of HP and defense, but there are actual feats we can use that are not game mechanics

Back