• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stellaron Hunter vs Rabbit Goddess (7-1-0) GRACE

Kafka vs Kaguya Ōtsutsuki

Speed Equalized
Both start 20 meters apart
Both have full knowledge of each other's abilities

Mommy, please step on me: 7 (GarrixianXD, AlphaOmegaV1, Jackpact, Jackof_noTrades068, Fallen_Angelicx, Mariogoods, Woomica)

Mom, please don't kill me: 1 (PmuShowDown)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Pretty sure Kafka yeets with AP considering Kaguya is only Star level with one technique.

Either kaguya outhaxes severely or kafka straight up one shots bcs kaguya durability is 5-C and not 4-C

So what's Kafka's answer to Ash Killing Bone AOE or simply teleporting towards to kafka and give her a pice of Class G LS (Not like she can sense her)/ or just regular Ash Bone. Kaguya should be able to deal kafka's physical attacks by freezing/restraining both of them in ice and kafka won't have the LS to get herself out.

This match is either a stomp one way or the other

Kaguya has a couple forms of Dura neg, BFR and better LS

But if Kafka hits her once she’s paste

So what's Kafka's answer to Ash Killing Bone AOE or simply teleporting towards to kafka and give her a pice of Class G LS (Not like she can sense her)/ or just regular Ash Bone. Kaguya should be able to deal kafka's physical attacks by freezing/restraining both of them in ice and kafka won't have the LS to get herself out.
So, here is a few things Kafka can do, she is able use her energy threads to control her body as a puppet, she need just to move her hands and/or fingers in order to do it, and she has Sprit Whisper, which she can uses to control the minds of her victims, affecting their souls along with their fundamental information, it can also be used to alter memories, weaken senses and put someone to sleep, she just needs to talk and her order be heard by Kaguya to it affect her

she is able use her energy threads to control her body as a puppet, she need just to move her hands and/or fingers in order to do it,
Thats a heavy ah restriction to such a good ability. is she gonna be in one place while doing this or while moving? Also Kaguya could easily keep distance and/or teleport away from the threads AOE, especially with prior knowledge of this ability Kafka has it will keep Kaguya on guard.
Kafka resists Ice Manipulation though
I see
has Sprit Whisper, which she can uses to control the minds of her victims, affecting their souls along with their fundamental information, it can also be used to alter memories, weaken senses and put someone to sleep, she just needs to talk and her order be heard by Kaguya to it affect her
How is it activated? Is it from the same threads i presume?

It can’t be a stomp if one of the parties have win-cons, which is the case here. What matters here is what Kaguya starts with, otherwise Kafka mops with no difficulty.

If this isn't a stomp, voting Kafka via cutting a promo unless Kaguya has a move that can come out faster than someone just talking.

Last edited:
Although kaguya has knowledge of this ability. Idk what she can do to counter so I'll wait for a argument to address this.

If both fighters have full knowledge of each others' abilities, Kaguya's first move would be to distance herself and use Amenominaka to throw her into Lava.

Kafka just needs to speak and be heard by her targets in order to the Spirit Whisper be activated, just it, this ability is not related with her energy threads

I'm pretty sure that Spirit Whisper is Mind Manipulation, which Kaguya resists. Besides, its range is quite limited.

Kafka resists Ice Manipulation though

In this situation, she's not using Energy to make Ice, but controling the natural/physical Ice of her dimension.

Kaguya has 3 wincons that I can see:
  • Portal/Ash-Bone insta kill Kafka while constantly outranging her through flying.
  • Using her LS advantage to restrain her either through her Ice's dimension or using her hair.
  • BFR her with Yomotsu Hirasaka or AOE with Amenominaka to let her fall in Lava or Acid
At first, I thought that Existence Erasure through her ETSB (which should have TSB properties) would also be a wincon but It's better to not use it as a wincon because, even though she doesn't need to fully expand it, it's unknown if she can use this technique to create a "regular" TSB and not need IT energy.

Edit: forgot to say that I'm voting for Kaguya for now.

Spirit Whisper is not just Mind Manipulation, it can affect and control the Mind, Soul and Fundamental Information of her target at the same time, it can also be used to weaken the senses, put someone to sleep and modify the memories
I wouldn't count on a 18-30m range to be a solid wincon when the opponent is aware of this ability. And I haven't seen anything that would imply it'd scale to her combat speed (meaning it'd be sound speed) Don't see what stops Kaguya from flying out of range first and never get close to her. Not to mention that Kaguya would have to listen to her voice and "decipher" (she'll just interpret it in her own language) it.

I just can't see Spirit Whisper as a viable wincon in a matchup against someone who can keep space between them and I don't see any other wincons besides AP.

Back