• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, the attacks reflection works for a while (a turn in-game) so that helps too

What about Kaguya disabling her ability to use magic and her life energy channels?

It's actually chakra normally, but you know, verse equalization.

Also, I can't believe I forgot this, but what's the extent of Mami's resistance to mind hax? Infinite Tsukuyomi can control the planet.

Actually, for resistance Mami is paralysis and poison. Btw she can also shot down the ash bones.

Mami's mind resist isn't on that level.

..Doesn't Mami one-shot for Kaltias reasonings? Rabbid Goddess is only Small Planet level.

Madoka Kaname casually one-shotted a small planet being..

And Mami is MUCH more powerful than Madoka.

Also, Mami has some really good hax too.

I think that my favorite waifu can win this, and easily too (though Rabbid Goddess BFR may be a problem).

@ArceusBowser Yeah, we have been going through this and I believe BFR into flash freeze and all killing ash bones could work.

She has to put Mami into the ice dimension to freeze her, that is why I said BFR. Though I uess in essence it is not the point of BFR.

@Arcues your first comment is a bunch of lines about strength difference that we dont actually know about followed up by she has hax as well. Which tells us nothing.

We do know the strenght difference. Both are small planet via backward scaling from 5-Cs with one above 3 and the other above dozens

Rocker1189 said:
And at the end of the day we dont know the difference between those 3 and the dozens.

We do. Rabbid Goddess is above 3 Moon level beings (which is irrelevan anyway, because if you are superior to one of those 3 Moon busters, then you should logically be stronger than the other two).

Madoka GOD-STOMPED a casual Moon level being. Mami is dozens of times above Madoka.

Mami does stomp in power IMO.

I don't know, if you count the forms, they are way more than 3. Probably more than 11 or so.

Three Eyed Madara, Two Eyed Madara, One Eyed Madara, JJ Hagoromo, Base Hagoromo, Tenseigan Hamura, Base Hamura, Tailed Beast SPSM Naruto, Bijuu Susanoo Sasuke, Base Momoshiki, Kinshiki absorbed Momoshiki, Momoshiki with his Golem, SPSM Naruto, Rinnegan Sasuke, SPSM Naruto without the chakra cloak (he one-shot a weakened Madara), and Eighth Gate Guy. I didn't use '>' because it's probably impossible to know the correct scaling. Completely up to the person involved.

You said the PMMM calc was 60 exatons? If you look at Sasuke's profile, you can see the Moon level+ calc they're scaling from. They performed their feat when they had used up so much chakra, but I don't know the exact value.

But I think there's a Low 5-B calc for Hagoromo in his deathbed and one for Base Hagoromo and Hamura.

Actually, I think Naruto and Sasuke's feat has been revised to 11.8 zettatons or Low 5-B, but I don't remember. It's probably going to wait for the general revisions.

All magical girl can resist a witch kiss, a form of mindscrew that even the weakest one can controls hundreds of peoples into commiting suicide. They resists it on daily basis.

Ok, well, would QM be able to resist Infinite Tsukiyomi?

It's superior to:

• Tsukuyomi
  • Koto Amatsu no Kami
  • Izanami
  • Sharingan Genjutsu
  • Basuc Genjutsu (Similar to stuff like Aizen's Kyoka Suigetsu).

Even the weakest Magical Girl resist the mindscrew I mentioned above. Considering Mami is millions tines stronger than them, she will.

Also, Kaguya wouldn't even gonna resort using IT in character anyway. So, why should it matter?

@TheFinalOrder: I don't think Infinite Tskuyomi is stronger than Kotoamatsukami on individual level. Probably has the same potency, just bigger range

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back