• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, the actual NLF is that she can percieve she has been frozen, despitenever having been in that position and that witches kiss is very strong because it can affect millions of fodder.

Because being on the same tier doesn't mean that she is as strong. And as I said, she can use shockwaves to break it. She doesn't need to move to make them.

If there is not evidence that either is stronger than the other I think that it is obvious that we can not assume that she is below Mami is strength. Are there any calculations for Mami? If there are I would like to see them.

No. But we can use scaling to understand it. Kaguya is above 3 Low 5-Bs. Queen Mami is above people who were Low 5-B dozens of power ups ago

Yeah and we dont know how powerful those power ups are. Btw has she even drained other people that is not herself across multiverses?

Except that we know that their massive because a single one turned a 7-C into a 7-B.

No, only other version of herself and it was a single multiverse.

Grace periode is over.

I have added the result to Mami's profile, but Kaguya haven't been added yet (since it's locked). Mind somebody closing and adding this please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back